Carter was a defensive end at Fresno St., but at 248 lbs. he’s too small to play that position in the NFL. He will convert to linebacker for the Steelers and get a chance fight for a reserve roster spot. With the Steelers front 4 established, there is a place for him in a backup …
Tag Archive: Linebacker
Add blog to our blog directory.
Get the Daily SA Newsletter, FREE!
Give Us A Follow & Stay In The Know!
Recent Posted Articles
- Steelers face uphill climb without Ben Roethlisberger
- Steelers don’t need Bell, Bryant to rout 49ers
- Steelers lose opener to Patriots, have only themselves to blame
- 5 ways Steelers can beat Patriots in 2015 season opener
- Signing Michael Vick is the right move for Steelers
- Packers vs. Steelers: 5 Takeaways from Pittsburgh’s 24-19 Preseason Win
- Steelers vs. Jaguars: 6 Takeaways from Pittsburgh’s Second Preseason Game
- Pittsburgh Steelers: 3 Thumbs-Up, 3 Thumbs-Down Performances in 2015 Preseason Opener
- 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers: 7 Burning Questions Heading Into Training Camp
- 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers 53-Man Roster Projection
- 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers: Top 10 Draft Picks and Undrafted Free Agents
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Mock Draft 4.0: A Final Look at All 7 Rounds
- Troy Polamalu Changed Pittsburgh Steelers History
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Mock Draft 3.0: Post-Free Agency Analysis for All 7 Rounds
- Top 10 Quarterbacks in Pittsburgh Steelers History
- Steelers Linebacker Jason Worilds Gets On With His Life