Carter was a defensive end at Fresno St., but at 248 lbs. he’s too small to play that position in the NFL. He will convert to linebacker for the Steelers and get a chance fight for a reserve roster spot. With the Steelers front 4 established, there is a place for him in a backup …
Tag Archive: Linebacker
Add blog to our blog directory.
Get the Daily SA Newsletter, FREE!
Give Us A Follow & Stay In The Know!
Recent Posted Articles
- 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers: 7 Burning Questions Heading Into Training Camp
- 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers 53-Man Roster Projection
- 2015 Pittsburgh Steelers: Top 10 Draft Picks and Undrafted Free Agents
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Mock Draft 4.0: A Final Look at All 7 Rounds
- Troy Polamalu Changed Pittsburgh Steelers History
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Mock Draft 3.0: Post-Free Agency Analysis for All 7 Rounds
- Top 10 Quarterbacks in Pittsburgh Steelers History
- Steelers Linebacker Jason Worilds Gets On With His Life
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Mock Draft 2.0: Post-Combine Analysis for All 7 Rounds
- Le’Veon Bell Suspension Could Have Silver Lining for Steelers
- 5 Free Agents the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Target
- Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Mock Draft: Analysis for All 7 Rounds
- Steelers Fans Didn’t Hide Their Love for Dick LeBeau
- 2014 NFL Playoffs: Steelers Fans Stuck Watching Ravens, Patriots and Blount
- It’s Sad to See the 2014 Pittsburgh Steelers Go
- Bengals vs. Steelers: Showdown for AFC North Title Revives Rivalry