Draft Pick portcityblackandgold's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Anutha fine masterpiece by the picasso of sigs K-Train

My Mood
    Smokin

Thanks for the sig Flea

Shutout!!
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I wonder what they whill cry about this time? I didn't even see anything that could have went the other way than it was called.

My Mood
    Amazed

ats

What a game, we had an awesome time, our seats were the best, I will post pics later. This was the loudest crowd I’ve seen since the Pats AFC game a few years ago. At one point, probably after that long 3rd quarter drive, they played that song/video that starts out in slow motion in black and white and then went to color and full speed, all showing great hits. The crowd went nuts and got real loud. It lasted until the end of the game and led directly to a motion penalty on Seattle.

We sat in our seats after the game abd watched everyone exit. We also watched the ground crew..that was interesting. We had been told they sod after every game, not the entire field, just certain places that have been dug up. They have this machine that puts the sod back, really kewl. The field looks beautiful. Oh also, Steely is a thing of the past, he is not on the field at all. We were told he got booed so badly (the 1st home game) and kept getting in the way, that now he is inside only. Then someone from the event staff kicked us out. Now I can say I have been kicked out of the best place in the world.
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

I was impressed with the noise in the stadium. It was loud!!!! It was a great game and I was glad to see the fans getting into it!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn View Post
    What a game, we had an awesome time, our seats were the best, I will post pics later. This was the loudest crowd I’ve seen since the Pats AFC game a few years ago. At one point, probably after that long 3rd quarter drive, they played that song/video that starts out in slow motion in black and white and then went to color and full speed, all showing great hits. The crowd went nuts and got real loud. It lasted until the end of the game and led directly to a motion penalty on Seattle.

We sat in our seats after the game abd watched everyone exit. We also watched the ground crew..that was interesting. We had been told they sod after every game, not the entire field, just certain places that have been dug up. They have this machine that puts the sod back, really kewl. The field looks beautiful. Oh also, Steely is a thing of the past, he is not on the field at all. We were told he got booed so badly (the 1st home game) and kept getting in the way, that now he is inside only. Then someone from the event staff kicked us out. Now I can say I have been kicked out of the best place in the world.
    Acheman and Buck commented on that during the telecast. Troy," They really know how to pump up their crowd here at Heinz Field..." explaining the video you talked about.
    He also commented on how quiet the fans get for the offense here. From a quarterback, and he was not a bad one, that is a pretty heavy compliment!
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information