Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd and really ****ing long

Bookmark and Share

3rd and really ****ing long

wtf was with all the 3rd and 15+ today, that **** is ridiculous. I saw 3 that were OVER 25 YARDS. we converted one on a sweet *** TD, but we.....well no one has many plays designed for those situations that many times in a game

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Well when you give up sacks and have constant false starts that will put you in 3rd and long.....The Oline sucks period....Really they have stunk in passing blocking all 4 games so far and the running block sucked today as well....Very bad performance from the Hoggs up front......

fat ****ers got pushed around like bitches, we would be better off with 4 little retarded girls in there than those 5 waste of junk food

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    fat ****ers got pushed around like bitches, we would be better off with 4 little retarded girls in there than those 5 waste of junk food
    Dude I vote for this as funniest post of the year..... 4 little retarded girls...... Train you just made the loss alittle better....Thanks for the pick me up....

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Damnit Kyle, I don't want to laugh I want to be pissed off and grumpy ! but that was funny as hell !

at least they would feel bad knocking them on their asses each and every play, and our girls wouldnt pay enough attention to keep false starting every ****ing play.....its like a win win situation

2nd String
    yea that oline sucked 2 day we need 2 do some line up changes or stay n the no huddle all game that looked like the only time they could move the ball,the offense looked like an bill coward offense 2 day ben was predictable n the redzone throwing 2 the t.e n double coverage, why didn't charlie come n 2 c if he could give us an lift?

it wasnt ben, ben played good. he forced that one in the endzone but other than that he was playing really good. ****ing nate and cedric couldnt catch anything and the oline had ben running for his life. If anything, we know how ****ing elusive ben is lol.

calling for charlie is just retarded

you guys knock ben to much....he forced that one but he was on all day and calling a play to a TE in the endzone was WAYYYY to predictable

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    it wasnt ben, ben played good. he forced that one in the endzone but other than that he was playing really good. ****ing nate and cedric couldnt catch anything and the oline had ben running for his life. If anything, we know how ****ing elusive ben is lol.

calling for charlie is just retarded

you guys knock ben to much....he forced that one but he was on all day and calling a play to a TE in the endzone was WAYYYY to predictable
    Yea....I'm with you Train...Kind of hard to fault the QB or the RB when the Oline plays like a bunch of hoes today...... That was one of the worst performances I have ever seen out of an offensive line until I watched some of the Giants and Eagles game tonight and McNabb was sacked 12 times.....12 times...lol But Ben at least could have been sacked 3 more times today and he was sacked 4 times.....Freaking Dockett had 3.....lol

I thought Ben made only one terrible throw all game and really Adrian Wilson made a great play....When you factor in the Oline and Washington and Wilson running some very bad routes and looking lost its amazing Ben did what he did today....I was on the Cards message board that I post at and one of the Cards fans really stuck up for Ben since he knew damn well the Cards Dline owned the Steelers Oline today.......

if anything ben and holmes were highlight today in a pathetic effort

Thread Information