Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Reasons For Not Liking The Jags

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    The main reason why I hate the Jaguars, Their Quarterback is a Steroid looking Gary Coleman!

Whatcha talking about, Jack?

i don't like the jags, because they don't have fans dedicated like us. i couldn't imagine living in a city with an NFL team and the game be blacked out on TV.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Any NFL city should be ashamed of itself if they can't sell out for home games. If you can't sell out your home team then you don't deserve an NFL franchise IMO.

House of Steel
    I can see Jacksonville franchise moving to LA or Las Vegas in the future.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by suitanim
    I had a really bad experience there...it was the first MNF ever in Jax, and the whole town practically shut down. I later found out it was namely so all those redneck southern Alabamians could drink all day. Anyway, I naturally wore all my Steelers gear, and started catching Hell from the second I set foot in the stadium. Now I've been to Cleveland Stadium, so I know what it's like to get heckled, and, to be honest, 90% of it usually pretty good natured. Not so in Jacksonville...those drunken rednecks were just downright hateful. What's worse, there is a real lack of football knowledge in that town. Perhaps it's because they'd only had a pro team for a few years, but you'd figure they watch College ball what with UM, UF and FSU in the state. Not so. Every incomplete pass was interference, every good play the Steelers had we were "cheating", they wanted holding on every kick, etc, etc...the Jax fans also have to stupidest chants I've ever heard. While we have "Here we go", the only thing I heard was, when they got a first down was "Move those chains, move those chains, move 'em". How retarded.

I had some drunk nitwit yelling "fatass" in my ear, VERY loudly, every time Jerome carried the ball. I tried my best to ignore it because, honestly, if I would have talked back, I would have been killed. I was completely alone in a sea of angry drunks who hated me. We were beaten pretty soundly (it was the 21-3 game), and, I swear to God, if we'd have won, I'd have been lynched when I walked out of there...as it was I had stuff thrown at me, and was cussed at right in my face, threatened...it was REALLY bad. I've never been in a more hostile environment.

I hate the town, hate the team, hate the fans, and always will.
    wtf?? i can't stand fans like that.....cheer for your team don't worry about other team fans...classless bitches lol...you a brave dude going alone too...i'd be scared as hell cause i know i'd talk back and end up getting the hell beat out of me lol
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by koopa
    wtf?? i can't stand fans like that.....cheer for your team don't worry about other team fans...classless bitches lol...you a brave dude going alone too...i'd be scared as hell cause i know i'd talk back and end up getting the hell beat out of me lol
    A) I was sober...made a HUGE diference. B) My buddy was a Jax fan, so he "cleared the way".

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    It's bearable even though it sux when you're by yourself or with friends, but it's alot worse when you go with your spouse and she damn near gets attacked by the chick fans in the ladies room !

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun
    It's bearable even though it sux when you're by yourself or with friends, but it's alot worse when you go with your spouse and she damn near gets attacked by the chick fans in the ladies room !
    If my wife got messed with, those damn chicks would get a real piece of my ***. I would tell em, where is your husband or boyfriend, they show up, I will kick them right in the nuts.

I am very certain I am going to have my fair share of BS when I go the Browns game on 11/19, I swear anyone start some **** or throw something at me, I am going to use my TERRIBLE TOWEL and choke the living daylights out of them, or give them a TACKLE JACK LAMBERT STYLE.

I'd just slap the bitches.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

House of Steel
    You want to get handcuffed? I don't think so.

Thread Information