Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LT vs. Willie

Bookmark and Share
    Gold Standard

LT vs. Willie

LT had 62 yards on 22 carries today. 2.8 yards per carry average. 130 yards for the season.

Willie had 133 yards on 24 carries. 5.5 yards per carry average. 368 yards for the season.

If thats how them feature backs perform, I'm sure glad we don't have one!
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Damn LT hasn't done jack for me all year. I have him in 2 of my FF leagues ! Fast Willie has been money for us and he's getting better all the time. The OL is getting better and together they are going to be downright awesome for us as the year goes on. Willie is still learning how to run in this offense and that will just take time but today especially he really earned his yards and made a lot of tough runs.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Willie is Willie! Not LT. LT is already being named with the best backs ever. Willie is still trying to get respect, and as long as he is working to get respect, he will be running all over opponents!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Starter
    when willie said he wanted to be better than LT he really set the bar low but seriously willie is making a big name for himself, and has had his third consecutive 100 yard game, I think it should be 5 by the time we have our BYE

My Mood
    Horny
    I've said it before and I'll say it again i love the fact that willie is setting his goals high. Is willie better than L T???? So far this year yes he is! The one thing i love about willie is he has the drive and the fire to want to be the best! as fast as he is all he needs is a little more experience, he is still young and he is proved already that that he is one of the best in the league! LT is probably one of the best ever this guy is a machine, but Give Fast Willie a couple of years and i think he has the speed and the drive to be the BEST in the NFL.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I wasn't sure how well the running game would do early on in the season with the renewed focus on offensive being more towards mult TE's and more passing options in general but so far FWP has gotten better each week and he's earing the tough yards as well as the long gains.

Gold Standard
    I think FWP is one of the best in the league! He runs with power, his speed can be matched with any runner in the league, and he is just now starting to run with patience and wait for the holes to develope. The sky is the limit IMO. There are NO running backs that can do it without some great blocking and thus far ours has given Willie plenty of running lanes. That was a concern for all of us heading into the season, the cohesion of our O-line. So far so good and they will get better as they play together more. Scary isn't it? Willie is close to the lead in rushing if he doesn't have it and he still hasn't busted a long (50+ yard) run yet.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Willie is looking good. He's finding the holes, breaking tackles, and using his speed like he should. He needs to keep it up and make sure he holds on to the football and he should finish out the year strong!

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    you are a ****tard for comparing them, you are only posting this **** off what i said a few weeks ago, but yet you were to dumb to realize i was comparing what lt has done his whole career, 3 bad games don't make him a bad player, he's been great his whole ****ing career........... but i shouldn't be surprised that you didn't understand, you are a bush lover

it's just sad that you like willie just because he wears black and gold, you'd be talking down on him if was with any other team
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    you are a ****tard for comparing them, you are only posting this shiat off what i said a few weeks ago, but yet you were to dumb to realize i was comparing what lt has done his whole career, 3 bad games don't make him a bad player, he's been great his whole ****ing career........... but i shouldn't be surprised that you didn't understand, you are a bush lover

it's just sad that you like willie just because he wears black and gold, you'd be talking down on him if was with any other team
    I understand perfectly! I was pushing your buttons and it worked. So predictable. I know LT is good but I don't worship him as you do. Is it that Willie was an undrafted free agent that he can never measure up for you? If LT is with a team like the Browns or the Cards we wouldn't even be talking about him at all. He has benefitted from running behind a great O-line. Show me a HOF running back and I can find a HOF blocker that led his way.

Thread Information