Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm ANGRY now!!!

Bookmark and Share

Arrow I'm ANGRY now!!!

Check this garbage out!

4. Pittsburgh Steelers

These are vintage Steelers. They run the ball with a physical style, play an attacking defense that punishes opponents and ask QB Ben Roethlisberger to manage the game and utilize a very effective play-action package off the run game. They don't give up big plays on defense and may be the best in the league at creating turnovers. As strange as it sounds, this is almost a tougher and more physical team than it ever was under Bill Cowher. If everything else is clicking, the Steelers don't have to be great in the passing game because they will control the clock and tempo. All they need Big Ben to do is manage the game and limit turnovers -- a strong recipe for playoff success.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

its true lol

POKER LEGEND
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    its true lol

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    its true lol
    it might be true but it just goes to show Big Ben will never get any credit no matter if he makes plays with the limited chances he gets.....

People are still loath to give Terry Bradshaw any credit, even though he's a two-time Super Bowl MVP, and quite possibly the most underrated big-game QB in NFL history.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/Sports%20gallery/Pittsburgh%20sports/Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20-%206X%20Super%20Bowl%20champions/PGH256A.jpg
    Six Lombardi Trophies: Not coming soon to a city near you.

we don't want Ben to be a Vince Young or John Elway... we want the games to be out of reach by the third quarter to avoid any heroic comebacks. Ben needs to go out and make the plays happen that are called and throw it away when there is nothing down field rather than forcing the issue.

2nd String
    honestly it's true

i want him to go out there and be a clutch player like he has been forever. managing a game is what ALL QBs do, its not like by saying that you are saying hes incapable of making plays

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    i want him to go out there and be a clutch player like he has been forever. managing a game is what ALL QBs do, its not like by saying that you are saying hes incapable of making plays
    Well many media types, fans across the NFL then Ben is just an average QB at best and does nothing...lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Managing the game used to mean, just basically don't go out and lose it for us. That was then, this is Tomlin ! Ben is asked to do a lot more now and I think he's up for the challenge. We need Ben to be on target consistently and use the weapons around him. We can't just have Ben not lose the game but rather he needs to take control and make the plays we need to move the change. We're not a 3 yds and a cloud of dust any more...we're much more balanced now, FINALLY !

Thread Information