Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gospel / Week #3

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Very well said AZ.......

I stand behind every and any point I made. Opinion things are opinions..Gildon had a stand out career after he left the Steelers..He is a sure fire Hall OF Famer and the best Linebacker to ever take the field for the Pittsburgh Steelers

I think Woodley is going to be a big league NFL bust..Time will Tell..I would hate to continue to litter this message board with "what if's" when the player hardly even see's the field barring injury.

I will not comment further on Woodley until his playing time increases..If he is great...I will be the first person to say it..If he sucks...I will be the first person to talk ****.

The Gospel is not always a positive....When the Steelers suck..Its fairly negative.

I will not go Toot my horn elsewhere(What got all this nonsense started...) until I am asked by the adminstrators of this board.

I have Mod'd boards...I have run boards... It can be a pain in the *** ..Its the main reason I never cause bullshit or a ruckus until I am prodded.

think timmons is a huge bust too?

I would have to say at this point in the season Timmons is a bust! He hasn't done anything but showed how to sit on the sidelines and act like a waterboy/cheerleader

see i dont see it like that, im not expecting him to have a huge year but he missed so much time that woodleys play became a luxury in not rushing timmons in, he was an animal at FSU and will be great for us, he has been a ST monster, which has been all he was asked to do thus far

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Woodley from what he's done so far he is about where we would hope he is. He's making plays when he's on the field. He's also made some mistakes, it's just par for the course with rookies, there are always growing pains. I like his upside though and I think he's going to be great.

I have to reserve judgement on Timmons since he's not been on the field as much because of all the time he's missed. He is doing well on ST and he's learning but you can't replace all that time he missed with injury so at this point until he gets on the field more I'll take a wait and see approach.

No I think Lawrence Timmons has unusual skills and tools to work with.

I will not comment on 56...

-Timmons is quick explosive and sudden

-Timmons has long arms and a very good understanding of leverage..He sinks his bubble(***) and keeps blockers out of his pads

-Timmons has the ability to cover backs and Tes all over the field..He has fluid hips with and under-rated understanding of pass defense

-Timmons delivers Big Hitz..He showed a mark improvement in his form tackling from Free Shoe Univ to the NFl

-Add to all that Lawrence Timmons just turned 21 after the draft...You have something to work with...His best playing days are ahead...Not in the rear view mirror like some players
    Last edited by FC FURY; 09-21-2007 at 07:23 PM.

My Mood
    Mad
    The Gospel has been written......Timmons great.....Woodley bust...lol

For real though its way to early to say if both are going to be great or a bust....But so far Woodley has shown more at the NFL level...Thats not to say to throw in the Terrible Towel for Lawrence Timmons....As soon as he is more adjusted to the NFL we will see why the Steelers drafted him....Give both players time...

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    I prefer the dancing...

Thread Information