Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 116

Thread: The Gospel / Week #3

          
   
   
    Bookmark and Share
  1. #31
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    Gildon was good in his prime, but his last few seasons he was always good for the unblocked "Gildong" sack ....

    I think Woodley has the potential to be better than Gildong though; he has more upside. He bigger and I also see him as more instinctive. For a big man, it's good to see he has the athletic ability to drop back into pass coverage.

    Good Gospel this week FC ....



    Don't look now, but it looks like B&GForever32 has penis envy, I think he sees your article as someone coming on to "his" board and lifting their leg on his fire hydrant.
    Penis envy? No don't have that all......I just hate when people talk out of their ***.......Saying Jason Gildon was a product of the system and LaMarr Woodley will be out of the NFL by 2011 is well talking out of your ***....

    It seems you have a man crush on FC Fury....
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FC FURY View Post
    I disagree...I have read some of his posts..He doesnt even have a elementary understanding of the game. He spits back what he's spoon fed.





    He should be out fitted in Black and Gold Skirt he should be given Poms Poms and he should lead the lets get fired up cheer!!...He is a cheerleader.

    The Steelers can do no wrong type of fan.

    I am here to talk football. You disagree with a point...Cool...Don't even attempt to insult my intelligence...

    The Michigan Wolverines defense ran the same calls..Same coverages...Same personel groupings....Same blitz packages. In other words...The exact same defense.
    Insult my intelligence.....You're a self proclaimed know it all...There is many like you......Saying Michigan ran the same defense as Coach LeBeau is freaking retarded......

    Again for the record LaMarr Woodley wasn't asked to drop into coverage much at Michigan.....So thats a new aspect for him to learn...He was a Pass rusher.....Understand now.....

    Plus saying that I'm the type of Steelers can't do no wrong fan is way off....

    Dude go back to your site were all your little simpletons can worship you...
    Last edited by Black@Gold Forever32; 09-21-2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #32
    Chairman of the Board Iron City South's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    3,057
    BGF32 - Dude, you can argue with a persons opinion all you want, but the rude tone to your posts directed at him personally makes you sound like a whiney little bitch that's envious of the new guy who happens to know a thing or two about football. Hell, I've disagreed with his opinion on a number of occassions, but no harm no foul, I still know he knows the game probably better than 99.5% of the posters I've come across.

    FC has been posting the Gospel for years on a few other forums and has proven his knowledge of the game. Now perhaps you take your seat in class and let the teacher teach; perhaps you'll learn a thing or two.

  3. #33
    Top 30 BBG7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    2,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post

    Plus saying that I'm the type of Steelers can't do no wrong fan is way off....
    lol...ok I'm going to stay out of this one...but I will tell you B@GF32 is far from a "Steelers can do no wrong" fan. He is very critical of them at times...lol...I know!!!

    sig made by K Train....Thank you!

  4. #34
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    BGF32 - Dude, you can argue with a persons opinion all you want, but the rude tone to your posts directed at him personally makes you sound like a whiney little bitch that's envious of the new guy who happens to know a thing or two about football. Hell, I've disagreed with his opinion on a number of occassions, but no harm no foul, I still know he knows the game probably better than 99.5% of the posters I've come across.

    FC has been posting the Gospel for years on a few other forums and has proven his knowledge of the game. Now perhaps you take your seat in class and let the teacher teach; perhaps you'll learn a thing or two.
    Is he your boyfriend? So what he knows the game...Most fans that watch games every week knows the game genius....I wasn't really rude with him....He took offense that I questioned his intelligence which I wasn't really questioning his intelligence...But just pointing out the fact a player who has career 77 sacks is something more then a system player.....Plus just pointing out even if Michigan borrowed some of the same concepts on defense as the Steelers its still not the same as LeBeau's defense...If a person can't see that then thats there problem not mine...

    plus that dude couldn't teach me ****....Go ahead and follow him to his site....You're a sheep....

  5. #35
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Keep it real here everyone...you know we don't condone personal attacks here on the site. We all aren't going to agree on everything and thank God for that or this place would be boring.

    FC's thoughts are obviously different most of the members here but still it is his analysis of the upcoming game and some of our players. I will say in BG32's defense as BBG7's mentioned too; that 32 is far from a Steelers can do no wrong type of fan, if anything he can be considered a 180 from that the majority of the time, he's critical of just about all the players at one time or another

    Just to throw in my 2 cents on a couple things. I do think Woodley is the real deal and early returns are that he's going to be a monster for us for many years to come if he stays healthy. As far as Gildon though, yes the Steelers defense is designed around the LB's, we all know that. They are the ones that get most of the glory and criticism after a game. Gildon was a great pass rusher and 77 sacks is pretty impressive. He did learn from Green and Lloyd so that only served to help him become an even better pass rusher. I do think the system helped him, as it has helped all of our LB's but Gildon did have some mad skills right up until the last year or 2 when he started to decline.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 09-21-2007 at 04:57 PM.

  6. #36
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan City, IN
    Posts
    12,977
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Keep it real here everyone...you know we don't condone personal attacks here on the site. We all aren't going to agree on everything and thank God for that or this place would be boring.

    FC's thoughts are obviously different most of the members here but still it is his analysis of the upcoming game and some of our players. I will say in BG32's defense as BBG7's mentioned too; that 32 is far from a Steelers can do no wrong type of fan, if anything he can be considered a 180 from that the majority of the time, he's critical of just about all the players at one time or another
    In my defense Top, yes I was smart *** in some of my posts...But for him to say I was questioning his intelligence is way off....I disagreed with him and I didn't do anything out of line...His comment about the peanuts in his crap is what really got me going....

  7. #37
    ..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    BR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    9,319
    .

  8. #38
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    In my defense Top, yes I was smart *** in some of my posts...But for him to say I was questioning his intelligence is way off....I disagreed with him and I didn't do anything out of line...His comment about the peanuts in his crap is what really got me going....
    Would it have been better if he said he had corn in crap instead of peanuts?

  9. #39
    ..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    BR7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    9,319
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Would it have been better if he said he had corn in crap instead of peanuts?

    [sarcasm]

    Alright, its obvious you don't anything about corn and/or peanuts in crap.. I suggest you do a little research, then post a comment.

    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for reading it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..

    [/sarcasm]




























    Last edited by BR7; 09-21-2007 at 06:12 PM.
    .

  10. #40
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358
    In light of everything that has transpired in the "Gospel" thread, btw I thought the Gospel was suppose to be good news? Anyhow, you all have valid points and I say that because I'm an outsider looking in and I happen to be very open minded and can see both sides of the spectrum... special gift that I have

    Just to throw another into the pile... at no time did I ever read a post and think anyone was being rude, when I see and in threads I see that as a "I'm not being rude I'm just playing around " NOW HAD I SEEM STUFF LIKE THIS AND MAYBE A LITTLE OF or then I would think someone was being rude or trying to start something. The point is it's really hard to determine one's tone of voice when reading it on your monitor. If you are in a pissy mood you might read it like the writer was in a pissy mood too. I guarantee if you walk away for a while and come back later in a completely different mood then this whole thread will read completely different.

    It was a really good debate and we all just need to remember that we all have our own opinions and we aren't going to see eye-to-eye all the time... but the one thing I'm sure you all agree on is there is no other team than the Steelers... except for maybe that troll motof150 that is lurking around here lately!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Gospel / Week #2
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:13 PM
  2. The Gospel / Week #1
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
  3. Street Credits NFL Report - Preseason Week 3
    By Deb in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 01:50 AM
  4. The Gospel: Ravens-Steelers Breakdown
    By Iron City South in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •