Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If the Steelers win these next 2 games...

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy
    I can see us go 19-0 and kick the "72 Dolphins to the side and tell em where to stink the champaigne. I believe in us. We can do anything if we put our minds to it, ONE GAME AT A TIME, 19-0 DESTINY!!!
    Not going to happen. That shouldn't be something that a team aims for either. people start getting hurt, morale goes down. Look at the Colts. They were so jacked up that they were going to have a perfect season after there first lost it all came apart. They should be content with making to the playoffs and having there perfect record there and keeping everyone healthy.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I was kinda surprised to see so much wind come out of the colts sail after they lost, granted they had already clinched everything but they just completely fell apart and they gambled way too much in their game against us that we'd just be the same old Steelers and they'd be able to beat us like the regular season...they definately weren't prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun
    I was kinda surprised to see so much wind come out of the colts sail after they lost, granted they had already clinched everything but they just completely fell apart and they gambled way too much in their game against us that we'd just be the same old Steelers and they'd be able to beat us like the regular season...they definately weren't prepared.
    I think when Indy played the Steelers in the playoffs, they may have been a bit over confident after what they did to the Steelers on Monday during the regular season. The Steelers didn't exactly show up for that Monday night game, plus it was Ben's first game back after missing a couple because of an injury. Then in the playoffs, the Steelers game played was something Indy was prepared for at all and that put 'em on their heels for the rest of the game. Plus the D did an awsome job hiding the Blitz!

Waterboy
    The Steelers never stopped playing from the time of the CHI game up until the Super Bowl. it seemed after the Colts lost the one game, ok lets take manning, james, wayne and harrison out to protect them. Lost all momentum from that 13 game win streak. They could have won 15-1 easy, but they choose to loose and rest there people. I'm very curious what Dungy is going to do this season.

Quote Originally Posted by steeljerseyfan
    The Steelers never stopped playing from the time of the CHI game up until the Super Bowl. it seemed after the Colts lost the one game, ok lets take manning, james, wayne and harrison out to protect them. Lost all momentum from that 13 game win streak. They could have won 15-1 easy, but they choose to loose and rest there people. I'm very curious what Dungy is going to do this season.
    The Colts won't have the option of resting their players because they are not going to be able to duplicate what they did last year. They are going to be fighting for a playoff spot with Jacksonville, so Dungy won't have to make any bone head decisions like he did last year.

House of Steel
    They have no running game, Indianapolis, therefore, Dungy is going to make Manning air it out more than ever. Good deal for anyone who has him on their fantasy team. We are talking a Fantasy Football record in the making as far as points. Colts running game is a disaster, that right there is going to kill this team.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Manning is liable to break every passing record on the planet this year because they're 2 backs are going to get some work but I can't see either them producing the way Edgerrin did so Peyton is liable to have the season of his life !

My Mood
    Addicted
    And yet the Colts will still lose when it counts....lol

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Colts great regular season team. Stink come playoffs. But I would love nothing more to kick the crap out of Brady and co on the way to Miami. Payback is a b#$^&

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

House of Steel
    I don't even think New England is going to be in the playoffs this year. No receivers to throw too. There defense is slowing down. SUCK!!! Yes, I want a payback for them dirty rats.

Thread Information