Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers and the Bills any thoughts???

Bookmark and Share
    BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL

Steelers and the Bills any thoughts???

I think we win this pretty easy but I dont see much in the way of X's and O's talk about this game???

I dont think the Bills O-line RB and QB are ready for the Steelers D, however I think the WR's that the Bills got stack up pretty good with the Steelers DB and safties.

Now on O I think if the Donkeys put up over 400 yards on the Bills D then so can we and more.......

final

Steelers 35
    Bills 7

Steelers Home opener, Bills D sucks, Bills O line is marginal, Ben is playing great AGAINTheir weaknesses play right into our strengths.
    We win 28-12 and in the 4th quarter everybody plays!
    They have an emotional X factor, but can't ride that alone!
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Steelers 27 billies 6

We do not let them in the end zone. We are riding the momemtum from week one. And we cannot afford to lose to weaker opponents, with a tougher schedule ahead

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

The Bills had a lot taken out of them last week and this week with Evertt, I think they start off strong but fade late in the game. The Steelers though will continue the momentum from last week and hold them in check and have JP confused just like Anderson and Frye.

Steelers 27
    Bills 9

The Bills D sucks. And the O line isent any better but i do think they will put some kind of fight up just like ever team has some fight in them. But i think we pull a big win *again*

Steelers - 46

Bills - 12

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Steelers 24
    Bills 10

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think the Bills Oline will be totally out matched by the Steelers front seven...So Lynch who was impressive last week in his first game as a pro won't be effective at all this game....We all know if teams can't run the ball vs the Steelers then most of the time the QB will have no chance....I think Losman will be pressured all day and won't have time to throw the deep ball...Thats what Losman does best.......The Bills also don't have a TE that can beat the Steelers zones when they blitz.....So no worries there also....Only real threat on offense for them is Lee Evans....I think the Steelers will shut him down....The other Bills WRs are average at best....

I think the Steelers offense will have a huge day vs the Bills defense....The Bills defense is a banged up unit right now and they were not that good to begin with.....Look for both Ben and Willie to have huge games this week.....

The Bills do have an elite special teams....But hopefully the Steelers special teams continue the promising play they have shown so far and doesn't allow any big plays in this area that can change the tides of a game......

I look for a Steelers blow out.......

38-6

Tailgate Coordinator
    Either way, I believe the Bills produce a better competiton than the Stains. Losman likes to throw down field, our DBs better be ready.

I'm A "Champion"

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    On paper we should beat the Bills pretty easily. We have the talent on our team and the personnel to outmatch them at virtually every position. This will be a good game though for us to see how we respond to such a lopsided win last week; see if we can keep the intensity level up and not have a letdown.

My Mood
    Frustrated
    Even though they lost Evertt, he wasn't the Bills biggest loss, KO Simpson is out for the year.... Steelers fly hi in this one 42-13

Thread Information