Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for tickets

Bookmark and Share
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel

Looking for tickets

I looked on ebay and I don't want to pay what they want for tickets for the Bungalls game in Dec.... So if anyone out there can help a Steelers fan out please let me know... I have not been to a game in Pittsburgh in ages and will be in town during that weekend and would love to go...

I am looking for 2 tickets..

I also am looking for tickets to the sunday night game against miami !!! Im looking for 4 tix...!!

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Go to the scaplers right before kickoff. When they are trying to get rid of there tickets.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    www.stubhub.com always has tix but they aren't cheap. You can also check out www.tickco.com ; they are much more reasonable.

My Mood
    Amazed

Wink

Do these places also have a service charge? Or do you find that out when you are in the process of buying them? There was a service charge of $73.20 which I figured I could live with.........then I found out the service charge is $73.20 per ticket all coming to the same address. I bought 3 tickets so just the service charge was well over $200. and of course did not include the ticket price.

These prices need to be regulated they are way out of hand but as long as people like me and you keep buying them at these inflated prices they will remain out of sight!~ You can not get a decent ticket for less than 200 bucks, unless you "know" someone. I do "know" someone I just wanted great seats.....face value of my tickets is 72 bucks, which is less than the service charge LOL I paid a ton more than that.

We are gonna have a ball!~
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Yeah you're right Lyn, this stuff should be regulated. It's ridiculous how high these brokers will mark up the tickets I used to have several connections but most of them have dried up and Im down to only a couple that are sporatic at best. Combine all this with the fact that now tickets are on ticketmaster where you can only hope to maybe time it just right to get 1 pair of tickets and it just makes for a miserable experience any more. I've considered righting the Steelers and bitching about it but it won't do any good. I think I still will just because it'll make me feel better.

Rookie Free Agent
    I would try the scalpers they always got tickets or the hotels in down town Pittsburgh..

My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    what gets to me is the fact that is hard working people cant see a game with out paying 250.00 per ticket...

Check this site out you just might get lucky... http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/sea...lers%20Tickets

My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Check this site out you just might get lucky... http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/sea...lers%20Tickets

thanks

Thread Information