Thread: Chad Johnson To Lead Chicken Dance at Zinzinnati fest--The biggest joke of the year

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

House of Steel

Chad Johnson To Lead Chicken Dance at Zinzinnati fest--The biggest joke of the year

Chad Johnson To Lead Chicken Dance
    Posted Sep 12th 2006 12:33PM by JD Arney
    Filed under: Bengals, AFC North, Chad Johnson

Really, it's something nearly every day with Chad Johnson.

This time it's a press release from Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, an event that's held every year in Cincinnati. It bills itself as the nation's largest Oktoberfest celebration, and it's really no surprise with Cincinnati's Germanic heritage. The event every year features a huge Chicken Dance, a particular dance that you've probably seen at weddings, school dances, and other similar events. Well, if you're from Ohio anyway, I have no idea about the rest of the country.

Chad Johnson will be leading this year's Chicken Dance, which places him in some pretty exclusive company. Such stars as Mini-Me, Davy Jones, Tony Orlando, and Weird Al have led the Chicken Dance in previous years. I'm not sure if Chad Johnson fits with that group, but I think Oktoberfest Zinzinnati has made a pretty good choice for its 2006 Chicken Dance Grand Marshal.

So yeah, if you're in Cincinnati this Saturday go out and see Chad Johnson make a fool of himself. Fun times for the whole family.

More: Bengals' Chad Johnson to Lead World's Largest Chicken Dance at Oktoberfest-Zinzinnati Sept. 16, 2006 - Oktoberfest Zinzinnati Press Release

I certainly hope someone really has a video camera or take a shot of this joke. This would be some nice ammo for us to use against that hot shot ego. Hey CJ how did you like the chicken dance. You look like a Chicken out on that field. How would you like to be a chicken going up against Ike Taylor? IDIOT!!!

For Chad, it's all about the name on the BACK of the jersey...

Thread Information