1. Seattle Seahawks (1-0) – Yes, it was an unusually inspired and feisty Detroit team, but putting up only nine points? The Seahawks better hope Deion Branch arrives with an adrenalin shot.
2. Indianapolis Colts (1-0) – "Edgerrin James doesn't matter – anybody can rush for 1,000 yards with Peyton Manning at quarterback … blah, blah, blah." That theory isn't looking so hot after playing a Giants team that isn't exactly a brick wall against the run.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) – No matter what happens this week, Charlie Batch did his job admirably in Ben Roethlisberger's absence. And Najeh Davenport is a great pickup for this offense.
4. Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) – The pass rush looked far better than last season. But the offense is going to continue to have issues without T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Chris Perry.
5. Baltimore Ravens (1-0) – Ray Lewis hasn't looked that good in three years. It was an impressive win, but the Ravens will have to prove they can still rattle a tested quarterback. Like Carson Palmer or Roethlisberger, for example.