Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: An SA Exclusive - We Got Five!!! by HBurg

  1. #11
    2nd String okiesteeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    961
    Very nice, i would like to use part of it for my ring tone. Not sure how to do it though...

  2. #12
    Steelersfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,116
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Great work BuFu!

  3. #13
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,682
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by okiesteeler View Post
    Very nice, i would like to use part of it for my ring tone. Not sure how to do it though...
    You'd have to download a ringtone program and then upload it to your cell after you make it a ring tone I think.

    That's not a bad idea though, we might have to see about making this a ringtone for everyone to download .

  4. #14
    Draft Pick digdug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    295
    That is the shiat - way to go HBurg


    Thanks to BR7 for the sig

  5. #15
    Vet Tech SteelerBee43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hazard,Ky
    Posts
    3,050
    Great job Hburg




  6. #16
    Tha BEER Guy, Beer HEERRE
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    IN YOUR PC
    Posts
    1,620
    hburg and I have had some comical battles with him taking me out most of the time. I was looking for this post that we went back in forth on was kind of funny. Great kid and well made a great song. Is there anyway I can get that as a download? Would like to play it in the car.

  7. #17
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358

  8. #18
    SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Morgantown,WV/Yardley,PA
    Posts
    3,854
    When did you become M&M
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Could you make that part of the homepage
    Last edited by Blitzburgh55; 09-11-2007 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #19
    We Got Five! Hburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Billtown
    Posts
    2,155
    Appreciate that you feeling it. A new era in Steelers history deserves a new beat to hype up Sunday afternoons.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    You'd have to download a ringtone program and then upload it to your cell after you make it a ring tone I think.

    That's not a bad idea though, we might have to see about making this a ringtone for everyone to download .
    I'd use it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelx View Post
    hburg and I have had some comical battles with him taking me out most of the time. I was looking for this post that we went back in forth on was kind of funny. Great kid and well made a great song. Is there anyway I can get that as a download? Would like to play it in the car.
    I think that is lost in the "Drunk Brian Speaks" thread. That or Vinny's old "rap thread."

    Download the song man, it bumps real well in the car with that bass beat!

    BuFu

  10. #20
    AZ_Steeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    19,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55 View Post
    Could you make that part of the homepage
    Make what part of the homepage? If you are talking about the downloads it's available on the navbar, if you are talking about the song, we are deciding where to put it on the hp

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SA Exclusive - "We Got Five" by Bufu
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Pictures, Videos, & Songs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 12:41 AM
  2. Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview with Cornerback Ike Taylor
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:41 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •