Thread: Schedule sets up well now for the Steelers...

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    colts-hater

Schedule sets up well now for the Steelers...

I came on here last week and said the Steelers needed to win this game against the Browns to set their schedule up here for them very nicely the rest of this month which after this win today over the Browns it most definitely does. The Steelers now enter a stretch where they play 3 out of the next 4 games at home. Two of them here at Heinz Field are against West Coast teams in San Fran and Seattle in games which start early at 1 o clock, where West Coast teams rarely win and have a very hard time winning on early starts in the East Coast no matter how good they really are. The other one is against the Bills next week who suffered a back breaking loss today to the Broncos in the closing seconds which will be very hard to recover from seeing that there not a very good team to begin with. Then you have Arizona and Whisenhunt on the road sandwiched in between those 3 home games.

This next stretch definitely as I mentioned if all goes as it should has 4-1 5-0 start written all over it. We dont play the another division game until October 28th in Cincy so its going to give the Steelers a great chance to be in first place the next month or so if they can take care of their own business, especially looking at the Bengals and Ravens schedule the first 6-7 games. Its much much tougher then the Steelers for sure.

The bottom line is the Steelers can set themselves up here with this schedule to be in very good shape going into November if they can take care of these next 4 games. 3 of them being at home will definitely help. Things are looking very very good right now for the Steelers I think to be 4-1 maybe even 5-0. Whether they will or not time will tell.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Ok the Steelers should beat the Bills and 49ers at home...If not then they don't deserve to make the play-offs....I think the Cards game might be a tough one......You know they will have the roof open and the heat can play a factor....Plus Whisenhunt will have that team ready to play us...I think the Steelers can win the game no doubt....But I think it might be tougher then some think.....

The Seahawks are a good team but really the Steelers should win the game at Home.....Really if the Steelers are not 5-0 or 4-1 then I will be upset...lol

remember when houston made us wear black jerseys down in texas......it was a non factor in the 110 degrees

actually now that i think of it, that roof is closed on gameday in all cases and its always like 78 degrees in there when games are played, its open during the week

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    actually now that i think of it, that roof is closed on gameday in all cases and its always like 78 degrees in there when games are played, its open during the week
    Then its stupid for them to have a retractable roof....lol

..:: SIXBURGH ::..
    I thought it was retractable so the grass can get natural sun light, but dont they have the roll out floor for that? Not like AZ gets a crap load of rain.. lol.. dumbasses.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Ok the Steelers should beat the Bills and 49ers at home...If not then they don't deserve to make the play-offs....I think the Cards game might be a tough one......You know they will have the roof open and the heat can play a factor....Plus Whisenhunt will have that team ready to play us...I think the Steelers can win the game no doubt....But I think it might be tougher then some think.....

The Seahawks are a good team but really the Steelers should win the game at Home.....Really if the Steelers are not 5-0 or 4-1 then I will be upset...lol
    Bills? no problem, SA won't be able to run on us, Hasseldick is a wannabee QB and I'm waitin to see the game between Arizona and SF.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Waterboy
    There is no reason why the Steelers can't start the season 5-0.

2nd String
    br7 the dumb asses r u patheic so called browns fans an ur so called professinal team called the browns lol u browns should leave all chat rooms like the browns should leave the nfl u all suck lol lol lol anyway it doesn't matter what degree it is the steelers r making an statement n 07 (WERE BACK) PITTSBURGH will b 5-0 going n 2 week 7

Thread Information