Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't know if you all seen this against the Dolphins, interesting question.

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    I never want the Steelers to go out of the Rooneys' hands unless I buy them I buy them, and I will make sure that turf never gets tore up, and that PITT can stay using Heinz Field.

Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel
    I never want the Steelers to go out of the Rooneys' hands unless I buy them I buy them, and I will make sure that turf never gets tore up, and that PITT can stay using Heinz Field.
    Lol ... you've got my vote of confidence (Can I get season tix pleeeeez?)
    It does seem a shame that they can't manage to do something decent with the turf. It looked liked end of season instead of season opener and I was horrified by all the slipping around only WE were doing (odd). You'd think between high schools, college and the mighty NFL, they could come up with enough bucks to upkeep the field.

people fail to realize PITT is a partner at heinz field. people want PITT to have their own stadium, but where would it be? there is zero space in oakland. i have no problem with PITT and the high schools playing at heinz. i just wish the grass would be better. i really don't want to see field turf, then there wouldn't be a chance for mud games.

Thread Information