Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colts Look In Mid-Season Form

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad

Colts Look In Mid-Season Form

The defending champs looked super tonight....The whole team looked in mid-season form.......Props to them for coming out strong and blowing out the Saints....

Well Peyton looked like Peyton...What is there to say really....He is easily over 250 yards tonight with 3 TDs and no picks...1 to Harrison and 2 to Wayne...I thought Joseph Addai ran the ball well tonight and he is over 100 yards on the ground with a TD......The Colts defense played an awesome game holding the Saints offense to only three points so far...The Saints scored their lone TD on a fumble recovery......Lot of football left but the Colts impressed tonight.....

Gold Standard
    Regardless of the accolades the media throw at the Saints I don't believe they are that good. The Colts are once again blessed with an incredibly easy schedule and part of that comes from being in one of the weaker divisions. I believe Madden & Michaels were talking about it and the Colts don't play another playoff team until week 9 when they play New England. The Colts can mail it in because there is no way they miss the playoffs. Is a soft schedule good for a team? Did it help the Bears last year? The Colts are a top 5 team, but they aren't as good as the Saints made them look.
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Regardless of the accolades the media throw at the Saints I don't believe they are that good. The Colts are once again blessed with an incredibly easy schedule and part of that comes from being in one of the weaker divisions. I believe Madden & Michaels were talking about it and the Colts don't play another playoff team until week 9 when they play New England. The Colts can mail it in because there is no way they miss the playoffs. Is a soft schedule good for a team? Did it help the Bears last year? The Colts are a top 5 team, but they aren't as good as the Saints made them look.
    I'm probably the biggest Colts hater you can find...I can't stand them or their QB....lol But I can give props when a team plays well and totally just destroys the other team.....Say what you want about the Saints...But they have a ton of offensive talent and the Colts defense just shut them down.....

Plus all I said they looked in mid-season form and were impressive tonight......But you want to talk about their schedule...The Colts don't make their schedule...They go out and play the teams thats on their schedule...So that whole schedule argument is weak...

My Mood
    Clowns
    They looked great tonight no doubt about it but its only 1 game and Im sure the Colts are going to hit a few bumps in the road along the way and will face teams that have better defenses that will contain Manning unlike the Saints did tonight. Colts are a good team and will be there in the end but they are by no means unbeateable.

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyisabeast_43 View Post
    They looked great tonight no doubt about it but its only 1 game and Im sure the Colts are going to hit a few bumps in the road along the way and will face teams that have better defenses that will contain Manning unlike the Saints did tonight. Colts are a good team and will be there in the end but they are by no means unbeateable.
    I didn't say they were unbeatable and I said there is a ton of football left...I just commented on how they looked tonight...Don't read to much into it...lol

Did anyone tell the Saints there was game toniteHopefully just a case of the jitters

My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by FleaFlicker View Post
    Did anyone tell the Saints there was game toniteHopefully just a case of the jitters
    No kidding....Even Brees looked terrible...lol The Saints looked like the Aints...lol

My Mood
    Addicted
    If you get up on the Colts (as the Pats and Steelers have shown) you take away their D. You get behind on the Colts and you have a long day ahead of you with that pass rush.

It's only game 1. Hell the Steelers looked great opeing night last year also and they finished 8-8. I think the Colts will be tough this year, but they always are. The Saints played horrible tonight, but I will give the Colts credit...they appear to be a team to beat.

sig made by K Train....Thank you!

If the saints are one of the elite nfc teams, chalk up another afc super bowl win.

Thread Information