Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colts Look In Mid-Season Form

Bookmark and Share
    Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    I have never been on Peyton's nuts.....You're the resident Peyton knob slobber..... I'm just messing with you Tee, but for real the Colts looked sharp last night.....Their defense came to play....Picked up were they left off from the play-offs.....
    I agree they did look good, but their D is still pretty decent even with losing a few guys, and the Saints are overrated. Plus no one is prepared liking Peyton, I wish Ben had half of his dedication.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Try to give another team some props for a dominating win in their season opener and people act I'm saying the season is over already and I'm chalking up another Super Bowl in for the Colts...lol

Was just commenting on the Colts destroying the Saints last night and trust me I know its only one game...lol
    Don't you know better by now Mr Colts hater?

Im not ready to crown the colts as anything other than a team that started out good in 2007 with 1 win. The saints are still overrated and learning how to win together. They have great players but their D is still very suspect and with a subpar defense with the wrong game plan or a good game plan that's not executed right; Manning will pick you apart.

I'll wait and see just how good they think they are later on this year. Their defense is hardly all that either, the colts that is. They have a lot of good players but they can be beat if you get in Mannings face and disrupt that offense.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Don't you know better by now Mr Colts hater?

Im not ready to crown the colts as anything other than a team that started out good in 2007 with 1 win. The saints are still overrated and learning how to win together. They have great players but their D is still very suspect and with a subpar defense with the wrong game plan or a good game plan that's not executed right; Manning will pick you apart.

I'll wait and see just how good they think they are later on this year. Their defense is hardly all that either, the colts that is. They have a lot of good players but they can be beat if you get in Mannings face and disrupt that offense.
    But that defense was impressive....They played great in the play-offs and their great play continued against the Saints....Say what you want about the Saints......But they're still one of the most talented football teams on offense in the whole NFL....They made Drew Brees look like Kent Graham.....lol The combo of Deuce Mac and Reggie Bush were stopped all night.....

I didn't think the Colts defense would have played that well against the Saints offense.....

I hate the Colts and I enjoy nothing more to see this team go down in flames......But that was impressive opening season win no matter how you slice it....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    LOL! They did Jason David REAL bad.
    And Peyton said they weren't targeting David - yeah right!! They knew what they were doing the whole time. If you know your WR can beat the DB and you know the DB's weaknesses - you would be stupid not to. The Colts coaching staff (Peyton included) is not stupid. As to their performance in the game - mid-season form is a good way to state it - throws on target, open receivers, and defense on par (not as good as the Aints made them look).

Thanks to BR7 for the sig

Peyton Manning>>>>>every other NFL QB. They showed they are still the team to beat and that's all that matters.

Their defense is obviously underrated....and the Saints offensive line is trash...complete trash.
    .:Recent:.

Thread Information