Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Batch play this week ?

Bookmark and Share
    Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerSal
    If Ben is not 100%, he should not play period. I would rather have Batch start this game and Ben the next 17.
    Players are never 100%. Most injuries i doubt even show up on the injury report. Everyone is bruised and sore... slight muscle pulls... achy joints. All that stuff.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk
    Players are never 100%. Most injuries i doubt even show up on the injury report. Everyone is bruised and sore... slight muscle pulls... achy joints. All that stuff.
    That is true even more as the year goes on. I'd think Ben should be pretty close to (if not) %100 by next Monday.

OLD SCHOOL FOOTBALL
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk
    I'm not stupid, I'm talking 100% from surgery. Hell I have'nt played ball in 12 years and I still feel the pain.

House of Steel
    I am suffering from Arthritis in the knees, and I think that concussion I had did a lot more damage than the doctors said.

My Mood
    Addicted
    If Ben had no complications it looks like he should be able to go Monday night based on normal recovery times.

Recovery from a simple appendectomy is usually complete and rapid. Most patients can go home the day after the operation, and resume normal diet and activities within one to two weeks. If the appendix has developed an abscess or has ruptured, the recovery may be slower and more complicated, requiring use of medications to treat the infection (antibiotics).
    http://adam.about.com/reports/000104.htm
    Last edited by Steelersfan; 09-12-2006 at 11:35 PM.

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan
    If Ben had no complications it looks like he should be able to go Monday night based on normal recovery times.

http://Recovery from a simple append...(antibiotics).

http://adam.about.com/reports/000104.htm
    I think He is going to get the medical green light to start in Jacksonville, Now we can say the ride is about to get even wilder.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Ben does seem to heal pretty quickly which is a testament to him being in such good athletic condition and to the coaches and trainers watching out for him.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    I think Ben will play and I think he should. One thing to remember about the Jaqs defense. The Jaqs do have a very good defense and its hard to move the ball against them. But its far less complex compared to the Dolphins defense which gives 3-4 and 4-3 looks from time to time. The Jaqs for the most part are not a blitzing team. They let their front four do most of the pressuring on the QB. So Ben will know were the heat is coming from.

Thread Information