Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new face of Steeler Addicts

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    That's why we made it so they can choose left or top...geez, where you been
    Cool thanks Top Now is there any way to turn down the Grey 1 notch so everything doesn't look so bright.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    Cool thanks Top Now is there any way to turn down the Grey 1 notch so everything doesn't look so bright.
    It's a good thing you don't have a golden a$$hole! j/k Unfortunately, we are not to the point where users can pick and choose what colors they want to use... maybe down the road.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    (Regarding Gifts) I've see this question a few times now and have been contacted... here is my response:

Everybody still has their gifts, they can be viewed in your profile. However, if you would like to go back to how the old layout go into the User CP->Edit Options and in the 'Thread Display Options' section is an option called "User Info" Change the value to Top for the old way or Left for the new way.

Any questions let me know!
    thanks for the help, now I can see my gifts...

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    It's a good thing you don't have a golden a$$hole! j/k Unfortunately, we are not to the point where users can pick and choose what colors they want to use... maybe down the road.
    Ya know Chris, I refrain from saying anything about the changes because I think they got some really great points some even fine but there are a few things that I don't care for but will have to get use too.
    So, the first time I remotely even ask a question about something I get slandered.

Man, To bad I don't have a golden at least then, I would have golden Eggs....
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

I'm not slandering you Capt.. I'm just messing around! You did bring up a good point about the colors though and down the road it might be something we want to try and implement which is letting the members pick and choose what colors they want to have Gives us something to shoot for

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    It's cool AZ I was just messing back. Boards look good.
    -unknown

I just noticed that the member number is no longer displayed, not that I have an issue with that. Just something that I noticed was different. My guess is that you guys did that so there was some equality amongst the members.

BuFu

Quote Originally Posted by Hburg View Post
    I just noticed that the member number is no longer displayed, not that I have an issue with that. Just something that I noticed was different. My guess is that you guys did that so there was some equality amongst the members.

BuFu
    That was actually an oversight, leaving out the user ID. You bring up a good point though so we'll leave it out If you would like to see it though it's still available on the original layout. To revert to the original layout see the following: "Where did my gifts go?"
    Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 09-06-2007 at 05:21 PM.

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    You guys rock... This place kicks ***

That was actually an oversight, leaving out the user ID. You bring up a good point though so we'll leave it out If you would like to see it though it's still available on the original layout. To revert to the original layout see the following: "Where did my gifts go?"
    Why would I want to revert to the orginal layout? This new one is too cool to go back to the old layout!

BuFu

Thread Information