Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bus on Regis and Kelly...

Bookmark and Share

The Bus on Regis and Kelly...

Just saw that he will be on tomorrow morning.

comes on at 9AM ET...gotta watch!

I may be a Bucs fan and I have lots of respect for him.

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Thats funny. I love the guy also, but I`m slowly losing respect

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'll probably watch it to see how he tries to justify everything in his book again. I wonder if he thought this book tour that he's been doing would be a PR triage session to try and regain the respect he lost from a lot of Steeler fans.

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    I'll probably watch it to see how he tries to justify everything in his book again. I wonder if he thought this book tour that he's been doing would be a PR triage session to try and regain the respect he lost from a lot of Steeler fans.
    I agree. It is though too bad, what some people will do ,to sell a book. We rescued him from the Rams, he almost then, cost us a trip to the Superbowl, now he feels the need to bash?????

i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    There's an article in the post gazette I think it was talking about how he's trying to recover from the respect he lost from this book so far. The dude is an NFL legend, his book would have sold well without bashing your former team

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Doesn't his book go on sell today?
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Who really gives a **** what Bettis said anyway...Its his opinion and last time I checked this is America....Plus I think all the positives things Bettis did for the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh out weigh a few negative comments about the Steelers in his book....I think Steelers fans need to get over it....I still like the Bus and his book didn't change my opinion of him....I don't plan on reading his book also since I really don't care....

Now if Bam Morris would have written a book like this then I could see the up roar....lol

My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
    Who really gives a **** what Bettis said anyway...Its his opinion and last time I checked this is America....Plus I think all the positives things Bettis did for the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh out weigh a few negative comments about the Steelers in his book....I think Steelers fans need to get over it....I still like the Bus and his book didn't change my opinion of him....I don't plan on reading his book also since I really don't care....

Now if Bam Morris would have written a book like this then I could see the up roar....lol
    I disagree! He shouldn`t use a bunch of bull , just to sell books. Cotroversy sells books I know this. If his life wasnt worth selling in the pages, thats to bad. I think its a stab in the back to the Steelers organization. If he had issues, the door was always open as a player, he stuck around to win a ring, and he wasnt even a big part of that team. Every since he has retired, he has being talking crap, then recanting his story, saying it was taken ouyt of context. I loved him as a player, he was a class act. But now he should keep his mouth shut, or try shoving an oreo in his pie hole. Bradshaw regretted alienating himself from Pitsburgh and the fans, everything is getting better now. Bettis is taking his fat A$$ down the same road

i como enormes senos

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    I disagree! He shouldn`t use a bunch of bull , just to sell books. Cotroversy sells books I know this. If his life wasnt worth selling in the pages, thats to bad. I think its a stab in the back to the Steelers organization. If he had issues, the door was always open as a player, he stuck around to win a ring, and he wasnt even a big part of that team. Every since he has retired, he has being talking crap, then recanting his story, saying it was taken ouyt of context. I loved him as a player, he was a class act. But now he should keep his mouth shut, or try shoving an oreo in his pie hole. Bradshaw regretted alienating himself from Pitsburgh and the fans, everything is getting better now. Bettis is taking his fat A$$ down the same road
    I respect your opinion Cleve.......... Its just with all the positive things Bettis has done for the Steelers and the city of Pittsburgh over the year I willing to cut him some slack.....

Plus I don't think he is making up bull...I think he is just stating his opinion which he is entitled to....Yes I think he is wrong that he claims the Steelers held Kordell back to avoid paying him big money...But he is entitled to write that and think that.....As for him faking an injury so he doesn't get cut....Teams do shady things all the time so its no surprise to me that players do the same.....

TIVO ; but I must admit , I am afraid of what I will take away from it.
    Seems they constantly parade these ex-athelets around the media checkpoints, and as spotlights fade , said players start throwing out more and more contrived insights, to keep them on the radar.
    Some , when given those liberties, have made some statements that are unpopular.
    All in All these are athletes, their talent is on field, not in the personality booth. you don't get ducks from grouse!
    I just hope the Bus maintains his dignity.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information