Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Face it, Steelers mediocre

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Thats b/c he is what Smizak calls a "media friend of Mario" lol.

The dude used to be involved in WCW, that should show you what kind of talent he has. He, IMO, is a shock jock, not a sports jock.
    Dude I remember when he was on Monday Night Nitro...lol I just never have liked or respected Mark Madden....The garbage that comes out of his mouth just makes me sick and its sad he gets paid for what he does....

WaterBoy
    whoever wrote that garbage is an idiot. im also assuming its madden that wrote it. if you can manage to put up 20+ on the ratbirds you have them beat, because their offense completely sucks. and the bungles offense will need to put up 40+ a game to win prety much every week because their defense completely sucks. im not worried about either team myself.

LOL! I love how he glorifies the Bungles and Ratans strengths, but quickly glosses over their weaknesses.

Sure, the Bengals offense is probably more talented than the Steelers. But who cares, if their defense is nonexistant? Doesn't that kind of cancel out their offensive power? And sure, the Ravens defense is probably more talented than the Steelers (although also alot older). But who cares, if their offense can't score points? Doesn't that cancel out their fearsome D?
    The Steelers may not have the best offense in the league, or the best defense in the league, but we're good on both sides of the ball, which is something NONE of our division rivals can say. You can't win with half a team.

As for Steelers fans not being able to recognize mediocrity, I recognized it in 1999 and 2000. In fact, the Steelers were better in 2000 than I thought we would be. I'm convinced they can be anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3 this year.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFan87 View Post
    The Steelers may not have the best offense in the league, or the best defense in the league, but we're good on both sides of the ball, which is something NONE of our division rivals can say. You can't win with half a team.

Very well said!

Madden can't recognize sub-mediocrity when he looks in the mirror each day (that is if he doesn't ). What a chump!!!

Thanks to BR7 for the sig

Draft Pick portcityblackandgold's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm so tired of hearing about the Ratbirds and the Bungles. Nobody else wants to
    see a dominant Steeler team but a true member of the Steeler Nation. We have and will continue to dominate the AFC North AFC Central whatever they want to call it.s To all the haters I say tough titty wit a wooden nipple. We're looking to add number 6 to the trophy case HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE :WE GO HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

Anutha fine masterpiece by the picasso of sigs K-Train

Thread Information