Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    Well you guys are better in key areas. You took what I said last season. I expected guys like wimbley to learn a freakin move, and he did not. So you guys are wayy better at LB, your also better at safety because troy was insane. jones and pool both battled injuries and missed games.

Alot of people on here were bashing troy and saying he was done, So i kinda went off that and gave the edge to the browns at safety.

--- Added 5/23/2009 at 12:53 PM ---

elephants can move pretty well.
    I think this year has shown us not to underestimate Ryan Clark as well. He is really starting to show that he is a really good safety, and im not just talking about this big hits.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Rookie Free Agent heknowsyouknow's Avatar
    When i came over to see the steelers in 93 one of the game we went to was the browns away in the old shite ground ..ok we lost that day ..but what a crap ground in a crap area ..we still made more noise and could not wait to get the hell out of brown town ...what summs it up was in the buss we was all in i look out the window to see a pick up with some bowns in it ,,and a old lady driveing ..she looked over a fliped the finger at us..i pissed myself was so funny ..oh well that my on the matter and ...NO i never want to go back to that shite hole ever again ...

roll on the new season and the brown spanking time

god i hate them almost as much as the rat birds .......and NOPE there no browns fan club this side of the pond unlike the uk steelers fan club and litte or no support over here ///much like over there

Quote Originally Posted by heknowsyouknow View Post
    When i came over to see the steelers in 93 one of the game we went to was the browns away in the old shite ground ..ok we lost that day ..but what a crap ground in a crap area ..we still made more noise and could not wait to get the hell out of brown town ...what summs it up was in the buss we was all in i look out the window to see a pick up with some bowns in it ,,and a old lady driveing ..she looked over a fliped the finger at us..i pissed myself was so funny ..oh well that my on the matter and ...NO i never want to go back to that shite hole ever again ...

roll on the new season and the brown spanking time

god i hate them almost as much as the rat birds .......and NOPE there no browns fan club this side of the pond unlike the uk steelers fan club and litte or no support over here ///much like over there

1993? wow dude, that was long ago. cleveland area is much improved. Plus pittsburgh is not the bahamas.

Rookie Free Agent heknowsyouknow's Avatar
    i know long time ago ...my mate who runs the uk fan club goes over every year for a browns and 1 other game ..thats at browns or at home ..he says its not all that ,,but the new ground its 100% better than the old dump
    sorry i have to say i love pitt ..the town the area the fans everything .. since haveing a family have not been able to get over that much but when i do can not be any more welcomeing
    hope to get over soon with my little girl whos just got her 1st no 7 shirt and like to watch her dad when he plays football over here i play OT for the last 13 years .

Quote Originally Posted by heknowsyouknow View Post
    i know long time ago ...my mate who runs the uk fan club goes over every year for a browns and 1 other game ..thats at browns or at home ..he says its not all that ,,but the new ground its 100% better than the old dump
    sorry i have to say i love pitt ..the town the area the fans everything .. since haveing a family have not been able to get over that much but when i do can not be any more welcomeing
    hope to get over soon with my little girl whos just got her 1st no 7 shirt and like to watch her dad when he plays football over here i play OT for the last 13 years .

ummmm what? lol.

I live like 5min from all 3 stadiums, its just great. I live in an area where the cheapest house is 300 thousand. Great area. But anyways im not getting into that again.

Well I'm out guys. For a few weeks. Don't miss me to much. I know it will be boring without me. later.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    ummmm what? lol.

I live like 5min from all 3 stadiums, its just great. I live in an area where the cheapest house is 300 thousand. Great area. But anyways im not getting into that again.

Well I'm out guys. For a few weeks. Don't miss me to much. I know it will be boring without me. later.
    300K being the cheapest just 5 minutes away.......

You must be from Lakewood. Home to all the Fairies.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Waterboy

11 straight and counting....

Will the Browns ever win again vs the Steelers???? Got me to thinking which team holds the record of most consecutive wins vs one team? I believe the Patriots have an 11 game win streak against the Bills right now as well. Anyone know the answer? and will the 13th straight agaisnt the Browns on Dec 10th, be the record?

Thread Information