Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    I would just like to say, I know more about the Browns then this guy.

The Steelers are still a Power-House until proven otherwise.

There are approximately 4 teams better than the Steelers in my opinion.

A lot of people here know some about the NFL. More than you.

People here can also spell.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    last time I checked I do believe the site was called SteelerAddicts.com not NFL SportsLine.

If guys choose to uplift the Steelers more than any other team that should be their prerogative.

Who are you to come to a Steelers Site and trash people for rooting for their own team? Apparently, the Clowns Forums don't have much to talk about that you even come here.
    I know that if 1 Member from here even went to a Browns Forum and talk shiat there like you have here, would be Banned in a Heart beat.
    Just goes to show how feeble minded Browns fans are when they can't even take criticism from other fans.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    NO!! you guys are the bigger homers, My god I tried to change the subject like 4 times and you guys can't get off your teams damn jock. Guess it is true that steelers fans don't know shiat, unless its dealing with there own team. and thats even a queation. Well thats why I came here, to get your thoughts of other topics around the NFL, but you guys are to full of yourselfs. So **** you all. Your team is nothin anymore, your not the power house you guys once was, so get over it. There are so many teams that are alot better then the steelers, So get your head of your asses, and watch some FOOTBALL!!!!

Im done, this is stupid, Ill come back and rub it in after week 2.
    The thread is a Steelers vs Browns thread...so what would you change the subject to?

this thread isnt an "around the NFL thread" if you want one, make one. I plan on watching plenty of football, especially in week 2, and I hope I can hear your heart break when your "badass" team shows how inadequate it is once again.

"paper champions" - lee flowers
    Last edited by TEEMONT; 07-05-2008 at 01:23 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

that's pretty much the size of it right there. Around here we like to keep topics on track and in the correct area. If you want to talk some real smack just let me know and I'll give you access to the Line of Scrimmage ( smack talk ) or if you want to talk NFL in general then post up in the NFL section. Trust me dude, we're more than willing to talk NFL 24/7 with you, especially now in the offseason when we're all alittle edgy waiting for camp to start so by all means post up, just do it in the proper sections

Starter
    Okay, here is my opinion

Steelers vs. Browns

QB: Okay, to start this off, Ben Roethlisberger is lightyears ahead of Anderson and Quinn put together, and starting Quinn definitley would be a mistake, dudes got a noodle arm lol. I would probably take batch over either though lol.

RB: Willie, though he has his flaws is clearly better than an aging lewis and the addition of RM(who will probably be our starter before too long) will definitley add to our running game.

WR: The potential of our recieving corps this season is definitley something to be excited about, Ward is still a reliable, tough as hell option, and holmes is an up and coming star( btw I dont really agree that he is too small, he's like 5'11" 190 right? or somewhere in that range, he's no TO or Moss, but he's definitley not a tiny guy. Besides size can definitley be overrated in the NFL, just cause your big doesn't automatically make your tougher or more talented.)

TE: I'm definitley not jealous of the Browns TE's, Miller is one of the best in the league, and Spaeth has proven to be a pretty good red zone target as well. I'm not saying that our TE's are better than the browns, but I definitley dont feel like they have much of an edge there.

O-line: theres is better until proven otherwise

D-line: Casey and Aaron Smith pretty much settle any argument there imo

LB's: Farrior and Harrison are both elite lb's imo and with young guys like Woodley and Timmons I think our linebackers will once again be some of the best in the league.

Secondary: We definitley have some question marks, but the browns secondary is just a joke so its not really hard to be better than that.

So to put it the easy way, the steelers have dominated the browns for a good long while now, we swept them last season and are clearly the better team still. Anybody saying that the Browns are better than the Steelers is just basing their opinion purely on hope and wishful thinking.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    NO!! you guys are the bigger homers, My god I tried to change the subject like 4 times and you guys can't get off your teams damn jock. Guess it is true that steelers fans don't know shiat, unless its dealing with there own team. and thats even a queation. Well thats why I came here, to get your thoughts of other topics around the NFL, but you guys are to full of yourselfs. So **** you all. Your team is nothin anymore, your not the power house you guys once was, so get over it. There are so many teams that are alot better then the steelers, So get your head of your asses, and watch some FOOTBALL!!!!

Im done, this is stupid, Ill come back and rub it in after week 2.
    Damn, what a bitch!
    Last edited by SteelerSteve; 07-05-2008 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    The Browns only have a clear edge on the Steelers in two areas in my opinion....That is OL and special teams....I think the WR core is equal......But I would take the Steelers depth......Donte Stallworth is so over-rated but it does give the Browns a speed guy on the out side so JJ can go back to being a 3rd WR......which he is better suited for.....

I also tried to give legit answers to that Cleveland jack bag but he just ignored my post....That just shows he is a jack bag...lol

Not to mention a jack bag who can't spell. I am not sure why that really irritates me.

And in my opinion, the Cleveland Linebackers are pretty underrated.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    Not to mention a jack bag who can't spell. I am not sure why that really irritates me.

And in my opinion, the Cleveland Linebackers are pretty underrated.
    Wembley is the only LB they have that I like. Who else do you think is underrated?
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

D'Qwell Jackson. Definitely. Outside of Cleveland, no one has heard of him, but he is young and improving steadily. Antwan Peek if he could ever stay healthy. Leon Williams, and Beau Bell as well.

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    D'Qwell Jackson. Definitely. Outside of Cleveland, no one has heard of him, but he is young and improving steadily. Antwan Peek if he could ever stay healthy. Leon Williams, and Beau Bell as well.
    Jackson is a good young player....Peek is a good pass rusher.....Bell was a nice pick....I still would take the Steelers LBs over the Browns LBs......Especially if Timmons takes the next step this year....

Thread Information