Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    watch out they might throw something at you

throws like a sissy.
    THIS is the face of Cleveland.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Rookie Free Agent
    reminds me of Kosar

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio steeler View Post
    Yeah, I'd read that on another thread, but this is what I'd read first which put us as the underdogs:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/13479/11/picks?week=1

I'll try to to pay much attention to what they say anymore lol

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    I live in the area, unfortunatley. We are their Super Bowl, for us, I think the rivalry has shifted since they went to balt.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    I live in the area, unfortunatley. We are their Super Bowl, for us, I think the rivalry has shifted since they went to balt.
    it has and I can say I want Cleveland to turn it around just so we can start the hate up all over...

I mean back before 95 when the Clowns and us played it was WAR and that is the way it should be

tHIS IS CLEVELAND TIME NOW, STEELERS HAVE NOT DONE ****. browns have a top 3 offence and a much improved defence. steelers need to enjoy it while it lasts.

- Why do steeler fans rub it in that they have owned the browns since returning. because browns fans are much more die hart and crazy then the steelers fans are. So when the browns beat the steelers this season, omg, there will be no steeler houses standing by th end of the night. Jut diggin even deeper holes for you guys. But its all good.

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!

Rookie Free Agent
    **** those clowns

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    tHIS IS CLEVELAND TIME NOW, STEELERS HAVE NOT DONE shiat. browns have a top 3 offence and a much improved defence. steelers need to enjoy it while it lasts.

- Why do steeler fans rub it in that they have owned the browns since returning. because browns fans are much more die hart and crazy then the steelers fans are. So when the browns beat the steelers this season, omg, there will be no steeler houses standing by th end of the night. Jut diggin even deeper holes for you guys. But its all good.

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!
    What the hell kind of drugs are you on you dont have a clue...all Cleveland fans say it is Cleveland's time now...for every damn sport...it is getting a little old...at least we hold up our end...and beat the shiat out of the browns year after year after year.....

and how can you say browns fans are more "die hart" than steelers fans you guys are the biggest whiners when you lose year after year after year...and it will be no different when we play you in just a few short months....

Thanks for the sig Flea

well steelers do have alot of front running fans, that happens. browns have 0 superbowl wins and still sellout every freakin game. So by far the browns have the best fans.

your right, we do say its are time alot, then again man, browns NEVER had a team like they do now since returning. you have to admit that. Browns offence is just insane, and getting rogers and williams on the DL will help alot.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    tHIS IS CLEVELAND TIME NOW, STEELERS HAVE NOT DONE shiat. browns have a top 3 offence and a much improved defence. steelers need to enjoy it while it lasts.

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!
    Browns fans are much more die hart? get the **** outta here crazy? of course your fans are crazy, they are going insane because your team can't do ****. Untill your team makes a legit run for it, shut the **** up. You and your cleveland shits arent gonna do a god damn thing this year. I'm sure you've heard this but I'll say it again, the only bowl you cleveland brown fans are going to see is at the bottom of a toilet "dawg".
    There is something you can do though. Take your bitch *** opinions, shove em up your *** and get the **** out of these forums you ****in clown.

**** THE BROWNS

Thread Information