Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    He called himself the best Running Back of te 2005 Draft Class. Crennel does sit him. That is why he isn't the top backup. Wright comes in on Third Downs, I believe. And TG, I would easily take Braylon Edwards over Ward. No offense to Ward, but Edwards is a beast.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]

Ohhhh Snap Son. He fuc*ing got you. K. He Fuc*ing got you. *sarcasm.
    when did he say that, because I have not heard of it. and if it was before this year i could careless. then again, he could have been joking. I do know he had a great college career, where he set just about ever record for his school and conference.

You can never go wrong with a I banged your girl joke.

You can. Especially if you say "Yes I went there" after it.

Harrison said that during his rooie year, and he was not joking. You did see my post on the previous page, right? About Holmes/Edwards?

Steve Smith is a small guy. He is terrible as a primary option, isn't he? I would not trade Ward and Holmes for Edwards. I would trade Ward for Edwards. And I would trade Holmes for Edwards, but I would not trade both of them. I would even trade Ward, a 1st, and a 3rd for him. But I would keep Holmes. The guy will be the shiat. Won't be a HOFer, but he should have a ery solid career. He is still a little raw, but is coming along quite nicely. He is having an excellent career so far, in fact in Edwards first two seasons, he had 93 catches, 1396 yrads and 9 touchdowns. Holmes in his first two seasons has had 101 catches, 1766 yards and 10 Touchdowns. Both have missed time with injury. Oh and Holmes also has a Punt-Return TD.
    smith?? where did that guy go, is he still playin??

Ewards also had charlie frye throwing to him. ok I won that lol.

pacman is a very good player, but the guy been arrested 6 times in 3 years. how is he still in the NFL?? thats what i don't get. How many hookers does he need to beat for the NFL to get it.

And the Steelers haven't had an OLine to block for the QB so he could have time to throw. Granted, neither did the Browns at that point. Anyway, you cannot deny production. Smith is still playing for the Panthers. He had 87 catches for a little over 1,000 yards and 7 TD's with Matt Moore, Vinny Testaverde, and David Carr Throwing to him. That may disprove your Charlie Frye argument actually...

You can. Especially if you say "Yes I went there" after it.

Harrison said that during his rooie year, and he was not joking. You did see my post on the previous page, right? About Holmes/Edwards?

Im not going to judge a guy on want he said a few years ago. just like i don't judge winslow for what he said in school.
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    And the Steelers haven't had an OLine to block for the QB so he could have time to throw. Granted, neither did the Browns at that point. Anyway, you cannot deny production. Smith is still playing for the Panthers. He had 87 catches for a little over 1,000 yards and 7 TD's with Matt Moore, Vinny Testaverde, and David Carr Throwing to him. That may disprove your Charlie Frye argument actually...
    steelers O-line has not been that bad. hell of alot better then the browns.

i nerver said no small WRs can play, I said with the size of the corners these days, its alot harder.

carr, test and moore are all hall of famers compared to frye.
    Last edited by dawgs; 07-03-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post

steelers O-line has not been that bad. hell of alot better then the browns.

i nerver said no small WRs can play, I said with the size of the corners these days, its alot harder.

carr, test and moore are all hall of famers compared to frye.
    Im confused...earlier u said the browns o line was better than the steelers....now its the steelers is better than the browns?

and we all no there is no party tonight....and having your best bud over to play halo all night doesnt count as a party...unless he bones your mom...then its party for him...

They don't play HALO, silly. It is all about World of Warcraft. He is a level 55 wizard and his bff is a level 64 Warlock. WoW is their life. They spend their days in his mom's basement playing that game. It is usually accompanied by wearing a foil hat and an intense Dungeons and Dragons sessions.

I would take Frye in a heartbeat over Carr, for the record.

Reppin' 724

I would take Frye in a heartbeat over Carr, for the record.
    I wouldnt...Carr is a tough ****er who never got a fair shake...I mean really....the ****in Texans? If Frye got hit as much as Carr, I doubt he would be a starter much longer....I still think Carr has what it takes IMO.

Carr looked simply scared last year. He would throw too early and mis-read and take unnecessary sacks. The Texans killed his career.

Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    Im confused...earlier u said the browns o line was better than the steelers....now its the steelers is better than the browns?

and we all no there is no party tonight....and having your best bud over to play halo all night doesnt count as a party...unless he bones your mom...then its party for him...

talkin about when Ewards and holmes rookie seasons ntil now. at the time browns O-line was horrible and steelers was still pretty good. now the browns o-line is ranked #1 by many, but top 5 by everyone. while steelers o-line is not horrible, but not as good.

you can have my mom, if your into the old chicks then thats all you man. You also might get the clap, just saying.

Thread Information