Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by TEEMONT View Post
    or a car in ohio....
    nope sorry dude not this time i have no idea who this ******* is!!! we can't even get on this site anymore at work thats why i haven't been on as much!!!

I got tired of cleveland forums because just alot of cavs talk right now, so whated to see what was going on in the land of titsburgh. But there was nothin so I just thought ill make some comments, and by the looks of it, I drove some of you guys nuts.

All I said was the browns look real good, and now you guys are calling me a used car saleman?? I hate flordia, if I had land down there I would burn it. Im not looking to get in any huge arguements right now, save that for the season, i just would like your guys honest opinions on some topics.

1. what do u guys really think about the browns and how there improving?

2. why are the steelers getting rid of davenport, He did ok last season, and who is your guys 3rd string RB then?

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    I got tired of cleveland forums because just alot of cavs talk right now, so whated to see what was going on in the land of titsburgh. But there was nothin so I just thought ill make some comments, and by the looks of it, I drove some of you guys nuts.

All I said was the browns look real good, and now you guys are calling me a used car saleman?? I hate flordia, if I had land down there I would burn it. Im not looking to get in any huge arguements right now, save that for the season, i just would like your guys honest opinions on some topics.

2. why are the steelers getting rid of davenport, He did ok last season, and who is your guys 3rd string RB then?

Davenport might be in leagl trouble, that doesnt work in Pittsburgh! It might work in cleveland since J.Lewis spent time behind bars.

The browns improved, but I`m not sold, one good game they played against Seattle, other than that, the only reason Anderson threw for some many yards and some many TD`s was because had to out score everyone, they weren`t blowing anybody out. And the teams they did beat were under .500. Anderson fell on his face the last six games of the year. He was only re signed because they knew they were stuck, nobody would sign him in FA knowinbg they had to give up a 1st rounder for him. The browns are hoping that he plays well enough to trade.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Reppin' 724
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    nope sorry dude not this time i have no idea who this ******* is!!! we can't even get on this site anymore at work thats why i haven't been on as much!!!
    dammit...why cant it ever be easy?

oh well ill stop talkin **** on the skinny 6'4" 210 dude now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    Davenport might be in leagl trouble, that doesnt work in Pittsburgh! It might work in cleveland since J.Lewis spent time behind bars.

The browns improved, but I`m not sold, one good game they played against Seattle, other than that, the only reason Anderson threw for some many yards and some many TD`s was because had to out score everyone, they weren`t blowing anybody out. And the teams they did beat were under .500. Anderson fell on his face the last six games of the year. He was only re signed because they knew they were stuck, nobody would sign him in FA knowinbg they had to give up a 1st rounder for him. The browns are hoping that he plays well enough to trade.

lewis did not get in trouble while on the browns. we are not cici man.

anderson did well because of Ewards, winslow, lewis, joe, cribbs, now with stallworth, martin, Anderson should be fine. But quinn is the man here, and has been great so far in practice.

they were not blowing anyone out because the def sucks. But now bringing over williams, rogers to help the line, plus pool and jones getting better and the real good young LB core, baxter also now back. the def should be alot better.

Do we have a lil smiley for "back-pedaling"!?! LOL

1. The Browns, IMO, atleast had a good offseason following a 10-6 season. Some big name signings in Williams and Rogers at positions of need. The problem is those two guys, like said before dont find your D. I wanted us to look at both of those guys... for 10-15 plays a game, back ups. You're talking about them being the staples of your D. Stallworth doesnt scare anyone, sorry he hasnt been good since N.O. and a few bright spots in Philly. But you dont have McNabb! Quite honestly, no one knows who DA is. With Quinn behind him i wouldnt put it past Romeo to throw Brady in if/when DA fails to produce against a much stiffer competition than our division faced last year.

2. Najeh would never be a feature back with Parker on this team. Najeh , on paper, doesn stack-up to Mendenhall who will split time w/ Parker. (Bruce Arians said "you dont lose much speed at all going from Parker to Mendenhall")
    Mewelde Moore was aquired in the offseason from Minn. A true 3rd down back who is a better returner than anyone we have. Russell is a 2nd year guy who the coaching staff is VERY high in to say the least.
    We are set with a nice stable of RB's... dookie was the odd man out!

Quote Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
    Do we have a lil smiley for "back-pedaling"!?! LOL

1. The Browns, IMO, atleast had a good offseason following a 10-6 season. Some big name signings in Williams and Rogers at positions of need. The problem is those two guys, like said before dont find your D. I wanted us to look at both of those guys... for 10-15 plays a game, back ups. You're talking about them being the staples of your D. Stallworth doesnt scare anyone, sorry he hasnt been good since N.O. and a few bright spots in Philly. But you dont have McNabb! Quite honestly, no one knows who DA is. With Quinn behind him i wouldnt put it past Romeo to throw Brady in if/when DA fails to produce against a much stiffer competition than our division faced last year.

2. Najeh would never be a feature back with Parker on this team. Najeh , on paper, doesn stack-up to Mendenhall who will split time w/ Parker. (Bruce Arians said "you dont lose much speed at all going from Parker to Mendenhall")
    Mewelde Moore was aquired in the offseason from Minn. A true 3rd down back who is a better returner than anyone we have. Russell is a 2nd year guy who the coaching staff is VERY high in to say the least.
    We are set with a nice stable of RB's... dookie was the odd man out!

1. williams was a starter on a top def team in green bay, He's no backup. rogers was the best def linemen threw about 7 weeks but got burned out when detroit played him every single down. browns have good depth there, and can keep everyone fresh. there no backups man. If you did not know, stallworth was on a team called the pats. where little guys named randy moss and wes welker are the main parts, and stallworth still got 600+ yards. stallworth will be #2 WR for us, but 3rd option behind Ewards and winslow. nobody knows who DA is?? sweet, then he should surprise more people.

2. thanks on the info about najeh, I forgot about moore.
    Last edited by dawgs; 07-02-2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    Look at the schedule you had last year....look at the schedule we had last year.....look at the schedules this year.....if, and it is a big if, the clowns can keep up, they may stand a chance with the last game meaning something......ha! just kidding, there is no way the clowns contend this year.
    Last edited by ejsteeler; 07-03-2008 at 01:55 PM.

1. williams was a starter on a top def team in green bay, He's no backup. rogers was the best def linemen threw about 7 weeks but got burned out when detroit played him every single down. browns have good depth there, and can keep everyone fresh. there no backups man. If you did not know, stallworth was on a team called the pats. where little guys named randy moss and wes welker are the main parts, and stallworth still got 600+ yards. stallworth will be #2 WR for us, but 3rd option behind Ewards and winslow. nobody knows who DA is?? sweet, then he should surprise more people..
    Im saying on our team, i saw those guys spelling Casey Hampton and Aaron smith. I know all about Rogers, ive been a fan for years. Corey Williams has been a good player in GB for the last couple seasons... i wanna see how he does in a 3-4! Stallworth is gonna be a number 2 for yinz, he was a #4 in the eyes of "The Pats"behind Jabar Gaffney who had more TD's!! Thats why Stallworth is in CLE and Jabar is in NE. When i say no body knows DA is because he had ONE GOOD YEAR. Im tired of hearing about the great DA from Browns fans. Put in a tape of the last quarter of the season, study his play then climb off of your high horse!!! Look at the games against BUF and CIN and tell me you have somplete faith in that man! Not trying to be a D**K man, but im not really all that impressed by the browns!

2. thanks on the info about najeh, I forgot about moore.
    You're Welcome!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [AutoMerged Post Below]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    If you did not know, stallworth was on a team called the pats. where little guys named randy moss and wes welker are the main parts, and stallworth still got 600+ yards.
    Oh and because you didnt know, Donte Stallworth played 4 seasons with the New Orleans Saints, before he landed in Philly for a season. Then he was dealt to NE to be a #2 across from Moss, ahead of Wes Welker (who only started 3 games in his career with MIA) IF Stallworth was worth his salt... he would have beat out Wes Welker and had a 1200 yard career year. But he is a lifetime underachiever and will get lost in the shuffle behind Edwards, K2 and Joe J.!!!
    Last edited by AZ_Steeler; 07-03-2008 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Trust me, you haven't drove any of us nuts; it takes a lot more than a clowns fan coming here and yapping about the same old same old stuff we hear ever year to get anything more than a snicker or low growl out of most of us. However we do appreciate you coming on board to stir the pot a little and see what kind of crazy ideas you have in thinking the browns will be something special this year.

Thread Information