Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    tHIS IS CLEVELAND TIME NOW, STEELERS HAVE NOT DONE shiat. browns have a top 3 offence and a much improved defence. steelers need to enjoy it while it lasts.

- Why do steeler fans rub it in that they have owned the browns since returning. because browns fans are much more die hart and crazy then the steelers fans are. So when the browns beat the steelers this season, omg, there will be no steeler houses standing by th end of the night. Jut diggin even deeper holes for you guys. But its all good.

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!
    It wouldn't be so bad to come here and trash talk if you was really here to stick around. Most people introduce themselves.(Before they talk Trash)

"It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    well steelers do have alot of front running fans, that happens. browns have 0 superbowl wins and still sellout every freakin game. So by far the browns have the best fans.

your right, we do say its are time alot, then again man, browns NEVER had a team like they do now since returning. you have to admit that. Browns offence is just insane, and getting rogers and williams on the DL will help alot.

Steelers fans are some of the biggest homers around so no we as an entire fan base are not front runners....Maybe back in the 70s when the team won four Super Bowls in six years there were front runners...lol

I just can't wait until the Steelers sweep the Browns again this year...Its going to be sweet like always...Yea you're team is much improved and is the best team since the Browns have been back...But your team has questions just like the Steelers....I don't think Rogers are Williams are perfect fit for the 3-4.......Which the Browns use a 3-4..........I also would have to see if Derek Anderson is the real deal.....He did fold and choke late last year when the Browns were in the play-off hunt...lol....The Browns secondary flat out sucks...lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Who are you and could you please share the crack pipe you're smoking, with the rest of us..it's obviously pretty good stuff

Sorry dude but we hear this stuff every year about every cleveland team and every year it's the same thing. You guys over hype yourself till your blue in the face. Are the clowns improved, of course they are, anybody can see that but please don't give yourself so much credit for winning 10 games with a 4th place division schedule.

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by TOP GUN View Post
    Who are you and could you please share the crack pipe you're smoking, with the rest of us..it's obviously pretty good stuff

Sorry dude but we hear this stuff every year about every cleveland team and every year it's the same thing. You guys over hype yourself till your blue in the face. Are the clowns improved, of course they are, anybody can see that but please don't give yourself so much credit for winning 10 games with a 4th place division schedule.
    That's what I am talking about Glad to see I was not the only one to notice he is on some good stuff

Thanks for the sig Flea

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    well steelers do have alot of front running fans, that happens. browns have 0 superbowl wins and still sellout every freakin game. So by far the browns have the best fans.

your right, we do say its are time alot, then again man, browns NEVER had a team like they do now since returning. you have to admit that. Browns offence is just insane, and getting rogers and williams on the DL will help alot.
    ALOT! You say it every year! Your Great offense beat one opponent with a plus .500 record, big deal. You haven`t beat us yet, so its not the right time to talk. Your top 3 offense spuuttered down the homestretch, couldn`t win anything. Anderson put up good numbers the first half of the season, then did squat. Your fans were calling for his head later in the year.

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

Reppin' 724
    tHIS IS CLEVELAND TIME NOW, STEELERS HAVE NOT DONE shiat. browns have a top 3 offence and a much improved defence. steelers need to enjoy it while it lasts.

- Why do steeler fans rub it in that they have owned the browns since returning. because browns fans are much more die hart and crazy then the steelers fans are. So when the browns beat the steelers this season, omg, there will be no steeler houses standing by th end of the night. Jut diggin even deeper holes for you guys. But its all good.

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!
    lol...huh?

How can you even start a post out with "Steelers have not done shiat?"

I'm not one to try and bring the past up, since it's gone, but we sure as hell can't argue future right now.....idiot.

Do you sell cars by chance? And what kind of name is dawgs? Couldn't you have totally super original like the other clowns fans here, and come up with a brand new name like JoeThomas or BradyQuinn?

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Now the real test will be to see what he comes back with( if anything ) after seeing the responses. He must just be really bored and trying to make us believe he can sell us some land in FLorida too.

Reppin' 724
    Now the real test will be to see what he comes back with( if anything ) after seeing the responses. He must just be really bored and trying to make us believe he can sell us some land in FLorida too.
    or a car in ohio....

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!
    Dude...not cool. I am the biggest Browns defender here (despite being a Steelers fan.) You have made an *** of yourself. Build a rep before you come here and trashtalk. I am all for trashtalking but can't do it without backing up what you say nor without at least having some rep. Oh and you also need to learn how to spell.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Who are you and could you please share the crack pipe you're smoking, with the rest of us..it's obviously pretty good stuff Hey wait, Drugs r for losers,

Oh wait that is the topic
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

Thread Information