Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    Already did.....As far as Rogers goes, the only thing that has stopped him from being a beast is Rogers himself. His weight problems, lack of motivation when it suits him has made him the inconsistent player that he is. Smith on the other hand doesn't take plays off, does his job as a 3-4 DE with a high motor for 60 minutes and is a beast against the run.

No you have not. I'm still waiting.

rogers being over 350 is still very quick. The browns are thinking about using him at DE where he played great for the lions.

weight problems? not really, he always shows up ready to go. lack of motivation? well browns sucked last season, and he was still pounding on people to the end.

STEELER NATION RULES
    My Mood
    Clowns
    uh, yes, he did. It's not a debate just because you disagree. A debate has intelligent conversation stating the pros of each position. You are not holding up your end of the debate process.....

Aaron Smith is unparalleled in his play. Rodgers is not dependable on a consistant basis. He has shown that repeatedly last year. And yes, at 350 he is quick.....quick to run to the sidelines and take a knee. You can have him. He fits the mold of a Clown player. Pletty of potential, but no bang for the buck. That rubuts the motivation you think he has also.
    Cleveland sucks, always sucked and will always suck. Sorry dude, but that's just how it is.

Rookie Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post

rogers being over 350 is still very quick. The browns are thinking about using him at DE where he played great for the lions.

weight problems? not really, he always shows up ready to go. lack of motivation? well browns sucked last season, and he was still pounding on people to the end.
    if anything he played DE in Dime/Nickle packages for the lions 4-3, not a 3-4. and it was the lions, they have no idea what they are doing, lol

trust me, he will stay at NT. It's hard to find that piece of the puzzle for the defense, and the browns have it

and yes, he's had weight problems before

My Mood
    saints-hater

has nothing to do with anything. Don't change subject.

I remember on ESPN few years back they had a best fan base poll thing. They had steelers at 10, they said steelers would be 4. But everytime you talk to a steeler fan, they just brag about how many rings they got and how your team sucks compared to them. Also that you can't hold regular conversations with them.

If I'm wrong guys tell me where. lets talk about it. Its fun to debate.
    I asked because I really didnt remember, it had nothing to do with you... and you cant come out year after year saying the Browns are ready when they havent done jack **** since '94. If you had 6 Superbowls in Cleveland and spanked the Steelers every season (lol) you would be boasting about it too.

**** the Browns

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Yeah your right, I guess you wanted people to comment on this....

I remember on ESPN few years back they had a best fan base poll thing. They had steelers at 10, they said steelers would be 4. But everytime you talk to a steeler fan, they just brag about how many rings they got and how your team sucks compared to them. Also that you can't hold regular conversations with them.
    If I'm wrong guys tell me where. lets talk about it. Its fun to debate.
    We can hold regular conversations, but when you come on another teams site, especially the reigning Super Bowl Champs (6 times) and run your mouth how much better your team is. Your team, the Browns, who haven't done dick consistently since the mid 80's, what do you expect? When your team can do something in this league year in and year out besides lose, then you can come on here or any other winning teams site and talk ****.

Quick? compared to what? an elephant?

Yes he does have weight problems, where do you think his motivational problems come from?.....you do realize Rogers has been in the league for about 9 years now right? He started declining and having weight and motivational problems back in 2005 with the Lions. Just because you think hes a beast, doesn't make it so. If hes such a force to be reckoned with, where are all the forced fumbles and TD's caused by his being a beast? Seriously dawgs, I realize you are a great fan of your team but one day you will have to face reality and admit to yourself that you chose a team with no direction, no consistency and no chance in hell as long as the Steelers are in the AFC North of you guys ever winning a division title let alone even smell the AFCCG or get this the mother ****in Super Bowl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post
    I asked because I really didnt remember, it had nothing to do with you... and you cant come out year after year saying the Browns are ready when they havent done jack **** since '94. If you had 6 Superbowls in Cleveland and spanked the Steelers every season (lol) you would be boasting about it too.

**** the Browns
    Yep, **** the Browns!!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Dude487 View Post
    if anything he played DE in Dime/Nickle packages for the lions 4-3, not a 3-4. and it was the lions, they have no idea what they are doing, lol

trust me, he will stay at NT. It's hard to find that piece of the puzzle for the defense, and the browns have it

and yes, he's had weight problems before

Doctors say I have whata call alittle bit of a weight problem. tommy boy.
    anyways....

I also think he will stay at NT, but if injuries happen, or mybe play or 2 that they design. Having a guy like him can be alot of fun.

Rogers only comes out on 3rd downs and or if he was running sideline to sideline. Thats how it is for 3-4 NT's.

--- Added 5/22/2009 at 12:49 PM ---

Yeah your right, I guess you wanted people to comment on this....

We can hold regular conversations, but when you come on another teams site, especially the reigning Super Bowl Champs (6 times) and run your mouth how much better your team is. Your team, the Browns, who haven't done dick consistently since the mid 80's, what do you expect? When your team can do something in this league year in and year out besides lose, then you can come on here or any other winning teams site and talk ****.
    You can make up what you want, But the facts are I never said the browns were better have I? I said browns are better in areas then the steelers are. But steelers have great LB's, and safety which is the main reason for your superbowl wins, clutch QB play was huge to.

One of the great things about rogers other then his size, is his speed. Now I'm not saying he runs a 4.3 lol. But People think that just because he is big, then he can't run. well do some homework and you will know he can.

Last edited by dawgs; 05-22-2009 at 02:51 PM.

Shaun Rogers will outrun most skill position players in a 5 yard race. He is extremely quick, which is his greatest asset.

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    Shaun Rogers will outrun most skill position players in a 5 yard race. He is extremely quick, which is his greatest asset.

I'm not sure about that. But the man can get it going.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    browns steelers
    o-line > o-line
    TE'S > TE'S
    WR'S > WR'S
    RB'S > RB'S ( yes the browns, your darft pick is not proven yet, lewis is. harrison and wright played great last season.)
    QB < QB
    CB > CB( browns young corners are very good,)
    S > S
    DL > DL
    LB'S = LB;S( I can't really judge the browns linebackers because of how bad the DL was. but wimbley and jackson are stright up beasts, also other then harrison for the steelers, noting that good.)

im out. Ill be back when the season starts. Because the freakin colors here are making me hungry for a twinkie.
    You can make up what you want, But the facts are I never said the browns were better have I? I said browns are better in areas then the steelers are. But steelers have great LB's, and safety which is the main reason for your superbowl wins, clutch QB play was huge to.
    You didn't come right out and say those exact words, but when you come here saying the Browns are better then the Steelers in 7 different areas, your basically saying the Browns are better. Do your homework, go talk your Browns up somewhere else, its not working here.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

You didn't come right out and say those exact words, but when you come here saying the Browns are better then the Steelers in 7 different areas, your basically saying the Browns are better. Do your homework, go talk your Browns up somewhere else, its not working here.

Well you guys are better in key areas. You took what I said last season. I expected guys like wimbley to learn a freakin move, and he did not. So you guys are wayy better at LB, your also better at safety because troy was insane. jones and pool both battled injuries and missed games.

Alot of people on here were bashing troy and saying he was done, So i kinda went off that and gave the edge to the browns at safety.

--- Added 5/23/2009 at 12:53 PM ---

:

elephants can move pretty well.

Thread Information