Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Rookie Free Agent
    When a guy says Aaron smith is an "ok" player, it's hard to take him seriously

but he does have some good opinions, other than repeatedly saying Rogers is a beast, lol

Hood will NOT be an NT. Jackson is a great LB, and Wimbley could be good with a better dline. Abram Elam I believe is an upgrade for the browns at safety. he came with the sanchez deal right?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    I'm back people. back on the computer anyways... But i'm bored and looking threw some of these posts.

I agree with everything i said on there other then the safety's and LB's. Wimbley is a 1 trick pony right now, So I hope the new coaches teach him some moves. But ya they sucked horrible.

1. The browns OL is better, The browns TE's are better.

2. When i said browns WR's are better, I was banking on Ewards not dropping everything and costing us 4 games. Including the game vs steelers.

3. RB's, lewis was ok but clearly running on E right now. Still played ok.

4. I said steelers QB was better, although ben did not play very well.

5. browns CB's are better. But no corners in this leauge can cover WR's for 6-7 sec.

6. S- troy made a nice comeback from his injuries. both jones and pool had injuries to deal with, So Steelers played better,

7. steelers DL is not that good. Your LB's are just freaks. shaun rogers alone makes ares better.

Whatever high-powered drugs you are on, could you please send some of them to us? We need something to stock up for our trippy stairway to seven party ! How is the no-fun-run- for-1 going?

Tailgate Coordinator
    Lay down the crack pipe. The Steelers have the better CBs and Safety.

I'm A "Champion"

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    But other steeler fans are talkin like the browns have no talent at all.
    It takes more then talent to win. Yes you have talent but you also need discipline, leadership, cohesiveness, depth, teamwork, good coaches and recognize the fact that looking good on paper doesn't translate to being good on the field. When the Browns and other teams quit being 1 year wonders with the help of an easy schedule and can maintain some sort of consistency, then you can talk about how good your team will be in any given year. Until that happens, the Browns will not get recognized as anything more then wannabees.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

When was the last time the Browns won a playoff game?

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post
    In 1994, they won the first game over Patriots. Guess who they lost to after that? You are correct, Steelers.
    However much you think you know about football, rest assured that Skip Bayless knows more!

Quote Originally Posted by Dude487 View Post
    When a guy says Aaron smith is an "ok" player, it's hard to take him seriously

but he does have some good opinions, other than repeatedly saying Rogers is a beast, lol

Hood will NOT be an NT. Jackson is a great LB, and Wimbley could be good with a better dline. Abram Elam I believe is an upgrade for the browns at safety. he came with the sanchez deal right?
    when a guy says Aaron smith is a master, its alittle hard to take him seriously.

rogers is not a beast? he's a little 6'4 360 pound kitten. lol. beast.

ya he came in the dirty sanchez trade.

--- Added 5/20/2009 at 08:06 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive_Steel View Post

has nothing to do with anything. Don't change subject.

I remember on ESPN few years back they had a best fan base poll thing. They had steelers at 10, they said steelers would be 4. But everytime you talk to a steeler fan, they just brag about how many rings they got and how your team sucks compared to them. Also that you can't hold regular conversations with them.

If I'm wrong guys tell me where. lets talk about it. Its fun to debate.
    Last edited by dawgs; 05-20-2009 at 01:07 PM.

WHAT??
    We've got SIX Lombardi's and the Browns suck compared to the Steelers.
    What else is there to talk about?

"Here's an idea! Don't worry about sports and run the ****ing country!!!" - PsychoWard to Obama

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    It takes more then talent to win. Yes you have talent but you also need discipline, leadership, cohesiveness, depth, teamwork, good coaches and recognize the fact that looking good on paper doesn't translate to being good on the field. When the Browns and other teams quit being 1 year wonders with the help of an easy schedule and can maintain some sort of consistency, then you can talk about how good your team will be in any given year. Until that happens, the Browns will not get recognized as anything more then wannabees.
    If I'm wrong guys tell me where. lets talk about it. Its fun to debate.
    Already did.....As far as Rogers goes, the only thing that has stopped him from being a beast is Rogers himself. His weight problems, lack of motivation when it suits him has made him the inconsistent player that he is. Smith on the other hand doesn't take plays off, does his job as a 3-4 DE with a high motor for 60 minutes and is a beast against the run.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Rookie Free Agent
    when a guy says Aaron smith is a master, its alittle hard to take him seriously.

rogers is not a beast? he's a little 6'4 360 pound kitten. lol. beast.

then tell me who's better than smith. seymour? maybe at the beginning of his career. no one could run to his side

and I did say rogers is a beast. when he wants to....aaron smith never stops

Thread Information