Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Bookmark and Share
    Well, at least that dude has kept his promise and hasn't shown his face again. He should learn how to convey his thoughts in a rational, civilized manner. It would make his posts a lot easier to read. Instead, I just sit here and roll my eyes at another Browns fan who has dreams of greatness and will no doubt see them come tumbling down.
    Proud fan of Dale Earnhardt Jr., Pittsburgh Steelers, Duke Bluedevils, and San Antonio Spurs.

Waterboy

The Browns fans

The Cleveland Browns , as a professional team of NFL, is one of the major teams that have fans all around the world. Itís quite normal if Cleveland Browns are so pricy because such worth any price. It doesnít matter if we pay a respected amount of money for Browns tickets because we satisfy our eagerness to watch good games and more than that, when we get Cleveland Browns ticket, Itís because we love this team. Thus, Cleveland Browns tickets prices will never be a problem for a real fan of the team.

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas146 View Post
    The Cleveland Browns , as a professional team of NFL, is one of the major teams that have fans all around the world. Itís quite normal if Cleveland Browns are so pricy because such worth any price. It doesnít matter if we pay a respected amount of money for Browns tickets because we satisfy our eagerness to watch good games and more than that, when we get Cleveland Browns ticket, Itís because we love this team. Thus, Cleveland Browns tickets prices will never be a problem for a real fan of the team.
    What does buying Browns tickets have to do with watching a good game? LMFAO!!!!!!

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Smokin
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESELMAN View Post
    What does buying Browns tickets have to do with watching a good game? LMFAO!!!!!!
    It is the only thing they can find worth talking about

Thanks for the sig Flea

Starter
    I can see the Steelers dominating the browns for at least another 7-10 seasons. The new browns are still an expansion team in my eyes, our biggest rivalry is still the baltimore browns as far as Im concerned

BROWNS SUCK
    I'm your Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityrockers View Post
    Sean Jones is probably the best safety no one has heard of. D'Qwell Jackson is pretty good. I think the Steelers have a SLIGHT edge over the Brown's WR's. Mostly because Joe J.'s knees are screwed up. The Steelers have better Running Backs. I was not aware that that was even an argument.
    what the hell are you talking about?

--- Added 5/4/2009 at 02:38 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Wide recievers and running backs? you just lost all credibility there. Im taking ike and bmac over mcdonald and wright any day. safety? troy is a bum and hes still better than any brown safety. Wimbley is a master of the position but your other 3 guys are at bum status while we have ballers at all 4 spots at LB. And your dline might have more depth, but smith and casey alone are better than any combo of 3 your could put together.

how could a fan of such a failure of a team that still remains so unproven and hasnt beat the steelers in years be so over confident...you are in for yet another big disappointment and a top 15 pick
    Troy is a bum...

What the hell are YOU talking about?

--- Added 5/4/2009 at 02:46 AM ---

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    troy smith is a big browns fan and he thinks steelers are nothin but ****in thugs. So He will whoop your guys *** for sure.

top gun do you know much about football?? you just said stallworth was not a big factor with the pats?? you u must tihnk randy moss ans wes suck *** right??

browns steelers
    o-line > o-line
    TE'S > TE'S
    WR'S > WR'S
    RB'S > RB'S ( yes the browns, your darft pick is not proven yet, lewis is. harrison and wright played great last season.)
    QB < QB
    CB > CB( browns young corners are very good,)
    S > S
    DL > DL
    LB'S = LB;S( I can't really judge the browns linebackers because of how bad the DL was. but wimbley and jackson are stright up beasts, also other then harrison for the steelers, noting that good.)

im out. Ill be back when the season starts. Because the freakin colors here are making me hungry for a twinkie.
    Please never post here again. I didn't know whether to laugh or to feel sad for you. Our LB's=your LB's? For real bro? Steelers LB's are easily the best in the league and the Browns have close to the worst. We have the best defensive 3-4 DL in the league. Including 4-3, we're probably 3rd best behind the Titans and Giants DLs. Browns are in the middle of the pack even with Fat Rogers...Safety is not even a comparison so I'm not going to waste my time arguing why Troy Polamalu and Ryan Clark is better than the two ghosts you have back there. I'm actually not going to even explain why our offensive guys are better either, because you saw how good your offense produced this year

My Mood
    Chatty
    Well I'm confused because we haven't played a nasty rival game against the Browns in a few years....it's been a good ole hog slopping fest..Ravens are our nasiest rivals now...Browns aren't good enough!!

Thanks Steelers086 for my awesome signature!!!

Thanks for the new avatar SteelerBee!

Quote Originally Posted by No l Gravity l View Post
    what the hell are you talking about?

--- Added 5/4/2009 at 02:38 AM ---

Troy is a bum...

What the hell are YOU talking about?

--- Added 5/4/2009 at 02:46 AM ---

Please never post here again. I didn't know whether to laugh or to feel sad for you. Our LB's=your LB's? For real bro? Steelers LB's are easily the best in the league and the Browns have close to the worst. We have the best defensive 3-4 DL in the league. Including 4-3, we're probably 3rd best behind the Titans and Giants DLs. Browns are in the middle of the pack even with Fat Rogers...Safety is not even a comparison so I'm not going to waste my time arguing why Troy Polamalu and Ryan Clark is better than the two ghosts you have back there. I'm actually not going to even explain why our offensive guys are better either, because you saw how good your offense produced this year

i think your confused, this was last year before the season started. Everyone was picking the browns to win the division because they won ten games even though they didnt beat any real teams two years ago. i kept saying the browns wouldnt win six games... how many games did they end up winning?

i put the browns in the bowl this morning....
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Thread Information