Thread: Lamborghini registered to Briggs found abandoned

Bookmark and Share
    Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel

Lamborghini registered to Briggs found abandoned

CHICAGO -- A damaged black Lamborghini registered to Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs was found abandoned early Monday alongside the Edens Expressway on the city's North Side, authorities said.
    Illinois State Police officials said the 2007 Roadster, which had crashed into a light pole, was discovered around 3:15 a.m. on northbound I-94 near the Devon Avenue exit.

"(The) registration comes back to Lance Briggs, however we don't know who was driving the car at the time," Master Sgt. Kyron St. Clair said.

Briggs contacted the Illinois State Police on Monday, and officers planned to meet with him later in the day, Master Sgt. Luis Gutierrez said. He said he did not have details about when or where the meeting would take place.

"He contacted us to discuss the whereabouts of his car," Gutierrez said.

Bears spokesman Scott Hagel said Briggs was not injured, but declined to say if Briggs was in the vehicle when it crashed. He declined to say anything else about the incident.

Briggs was at Halas Hall, the Bears headquarters in Lake Forest, Ill., Monday morning, Hagel said.

Police said it doesn't appear that anyone was injured in the crash. Whoever was behind the wheel of the luxury Italian sports car could face misdemeanor charges for improper lane usage and leaving the scene of the accident, St. Clair said.

St. Clair said the vehicle, which has a Kelley Blue Book value of more than $350,000, had not been reported stolen.

Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2992847

You know Briggs was driving drunk ,crashed, and fled the scene. He called the police when he was sober.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Westerville, OH now but from Mount Lebanon, PA
    My Mood
    patriots-hater

My Social Networks

Follow StlersGuy On Twitter Add StlersGuy on Facebook Add StlersGuy on Google+ Visit StlersGuy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tomlin View Post
    You know Briggs was driving drunk ,crashed, and fled the scene. He called the police when he was sober.

hey give the man some credit

LOL! I did atleast he was smart enough to call after he was sober, even though he was too stupid to learn from Tank Johnson.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

And how about Lovie not wanting to suspend him. Kinda like allowing Tank to play in the SB. What the heck??
    Last edited by LatrobePA; 08-28-2007 at 10:57 AM.
    "Happy Happy Happy"

Thread Information