Thread: My Wish List For Wk. 2

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar

My Wish List For Wk. 2

Things I hope to see next week:

-Better special teams tackling. Getting rid of Chidi looked really bad after that game.

-Ben playing. No duh, who doesnt.

-Jeff Reed kicking better. He looked awesome last year but less than perfect both in the preseason and week one.

-Better punts by Gardocki. Many of them looked like low line drives which obviously arent going to make it easy for the ST to tackle guys.

-More use of the cranium by Santonio Holems. Is he still thinking about his court cases? Which leads me to...

-Willie Reid returning punts. He's so explosive and I think he's a better return man than Holmes.

-Keep throwing to Heath Miller. He's a great target in the endzone (and for those longer passes too )

-A trick play. I want to know if we can still do it and do it effectively.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by PITT23
    Things I hope to see next week:

-Better special teams tackling. Getting rid of Chidi looked really bad after that game.

-Ben playing. No duh, who doesnt.

-Jeff Reed kicking better. He looked awesome last year but less than perfect both in the preseason and week one.

-Better punts by Gardocki. Many of them looked like low line drives which obviously arent going to make it easy for the ST to tackle guys.

-More use of the cranium by Santonio Holems. Is he still thinking about his court cases? Which leads me to...

-Willie Reid returning punts. He's so explosive and I think he's a better return man than Holmes.

-Keep throwing to Heath Miller. He's a great target in the endzone (and for those longer passes too )

-A trick play. I want to know if we can still do it and do it effectively.

Jacksonville won't be an easy task like some people think they will be. Ben got to play, or we might have some problems.

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    I just hope we give them a better game than Dallas did today
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    My Wish List for Week 2
    - the steelers win

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55
    My Wish List for Week 2
    - the steelers win
    Haha, well said
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzburgh55
    My Wish List for Week 2
    - the steelers win

Simple but to the point....lol

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    They jags will be flying high after that win today so we'll need to bring them down to earth with solid play all around. We can win this game if we stick to business and don't have any mistakes.

Gardocki's kicks are great for directional wise stuff but as far as distance they definately aren't what they used to be so we definately need him to be able to boot us out of trouble when the time comes.

Great list bro, I agree totally !

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun
    They jags will be flying high after that win today so we'll need to bring them down to earth with solid play all around. We can win this game if we stick to business and don't have any mistakes.

Gardocki's kicks are great for directional wise stuff but as far as distance they definately aren't what they used to be so we definately need him to be able to boot us out of trouble when the time comes.

Great list bro, I agree totally !
    I hope Ben is back!!! That darn ST needs to play better or we might have ourselves a hanger.

These are really good points PITT! The points I would put stars by are Reid, the other Reed and special teams.

I would really like to see how Washingtons arm is though The Steelers did run a reverse last week with Washington, it's not a trick play Steelers fans are use to though!

Thread Information