Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The NFL PREGAME SHOWS ON CBS AND FOX

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel

The NFL PREGAME SHOWS ON CBS AND FOX

I have to put in my two about these two shows:

THE NFL TODAY:
    Beautiful studio, it is about high time they upgraded that studio. JB is a big addition to an all-star cast. I've always been a fan of the NFL Today. JB picked Carolina to win Super Bowl XLI, Seattle and Denver is Shannon Sharpe's pick, Boomer being the buttkissing *** he is, NEW ENGLAND. I have to ask him, just what the hell do they have that would make them go back into the post-season??? NO WAY!!! NO Deion Branch, NO WAY!!! Defense is not the answer, sure the Offensive Line is the best Bellichek ever had, true, but you don't win games on the line like that. Tom Brady is indeed one of the great QB in the NFL today, but, he lost some talent, they've lost Adam Vinateri, what the hell make you think they are going in???? DAN MARINO WENT WITH PITTSBURGH STEELERS REPEATING!!! This guy is always right on the NFL Today. That right there, is the moneymaker. Excellent pick, Dan. He said, they've really haven't lost a step since last season and they still have the strong nucleus that made the run for Super Bowl XL. They got one of the greatest QB in the NFL with Ben Roethlisberger. He is a huge fan of Ben.

NFL ON FOX:
    I am sorry, this show is getting lamer by the year. The only one I respect is Howie Long. JOE IS A DICK on that show. Those announcers look so damn lost when called upon to do their report. Terry Bradshaw, I love him as a Steeler player and all, he is an annoying *** to listen to giving his analysis. Jimmy Johnson, I hate the guy, eventhough, he is very knowledgeable of the game of football, he is annoying. JOE IS GOING TO RUIN FOX!!!
    Terry Bradshaw picked Seattle to win Super Bowl XL, Howie Long and Jimmy Johnson picked Carolina (I can understand it being a Steelers-Panthers SB), but the boneheaded pick of the day, Joe picked Dallas, Stupidest thing to say on television. COME ON JOE!!! He talks like a rookie, act like a rookie, and darn well thinks like a rookie. He has no business leading an NFL Pregame show.

That is my beef.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I dont like Fox at all. Their graphics are cool but I don't like Jimmie Johnson, Howie is ok, I like James Brown though. Terry makes the dumbest picks Ive seen ! Go ahead boys overlook our Steelers again, we like it that way.

CBS is OK but Shannon can be a tard sometimes. These people must not really have any faith in us whatsoever to not even mention us as possibly winning the SB this year. Im glad to see Marino has some sense to atleast mention us as a contender to win it all.

I usually watch ESPN's countdown even though I cant stand Michael Irvin. I like boomer and Mort always has good stuff. Ditka just tells it like it is, I love that, he's hysterical !

SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    I usually watch ESPN because it starts an hour earlier and so I just have it on and I forget to switch to anything else at noon.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Addicted
    The CBS one was pretty good today. Didn't see any of FOX. I know Bradshaw can get a little annoying at times. Other times he's funny as hell though.

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    I hate Irvin, but I watch ESPN countdown.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

I stick to CBS becaue I can't stand FOX! Their whole setup is jsut weird. Then I'll watch ESPN Primetime in the afternoon to see all the highlights.

Interesting topic on CBS this morning... Super Bowl Picks

Marino: Carolina vs Steelers
    Sharper: ?Carolina? vs Broncos (I wish he would learn to leave his heart at the door)
    Simms: Seattle vs New England (because of Wonder Boy Brady)

SA First Blitzburgh Blitzburgh55's Avatar
    FOX sucks
    CBS is my faviorte one
    ESPN its ok

One thing for sure... anyone can tell from our responses that this is definitely an AFC group!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Sharpe picks the Broncos everytime they play. I'm not sure I have ever seen him pick against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelersfan
    Sharpe picks the Broncos everytime they play. I'm not sure I have ever seen him pick against them.
    These ar ethe so called "experts" that I can't stand. Just becasue they palyed for the team doesn't mean they need to pick them to be the greatest all the time. That's why I really like Marino and Simms, yeah they might show their colors sometimes but for the most part they are pretty neautral. Simms especially because he's and NFC guy

Thread Information