Thread: Interested in writing articles for Steeler Addicts?

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Interested in writing articles for Steeler Addicts?

SA is always looking for volunteers who might be willing to contribute some articles to the site. They would be posted here as well as on the homepage , and featured on our Twitter and Facebook too. You would get full credit for them. This way you'll get maximum exposure for your work.

If you enjoy writing poems or articles, jotting down thoughts in a blog, or just have a knack for talking football with your buddies, please drop BlitzburghRockCity a PM and let me know. We try to get new articles up and in the rotation as often as possible so the more people that would like to join up on the team the better.

You'll also get an "SA Writers" tag under your name, and a place to instantly submit your work to the site. You may feel free to link back to Steeler Addicts to reference your work as well.

SA is all about the members and we're looking forward to seeing what the Addicts can come up with
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 12-01-2011 at 04:42 PM.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I'm bumping this long time sticky to let everyone know that we're actively seeking a additional writer for SA. We have a few regulars that submit work on a daily or weekly basis; and those articles get featured on the homepage. That homepage RSS feed then gets tweeted out, Facebooked, featured in our Android App, as well as featured on Yardbarker.com. It's great exposure for anyone who enjoys writing and we'll always give you full credit for your work.

So anyone who is interested in submitting regular articles about the Steelers and/or the NFL in general please let me know. You can send a PM to either Steeldad or myself and let us know. If you prefer you can use the Contact Us form instead.

During the offseason we usually put out about 3-4 articles per day on the homepage blog depending on what news is going on at any give time; sometimes more, sometimes a little less. During the regular season it's all hands on deck pushing out content, quality content I might add, like wildfire. We don't just write pointless analytical articles about news no one cares about or half baked reviews for the sake of our own self serving agenda though. We write about things that the Steeler Nation wants to know and read about; whether it's related to players, coaches, NFL rules, or whatever. The competition is fierce in the blogging world so we are always striving to up our game.

Thread Information