Thread: Game Day Forum Rules

Bookmark and Share

Hybrid View

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Game Day Forum Rules

Just doing some house cleaning here in this forum and wanted to repost this as an FYI for everyone new who might not be aware of how the game day forum works.

Please keep all threads/posts in this forum on topic. This forum is here to discuss games before, during and after they have been played. Mainly though to talk about the game, LIVE as it happens. This forum gets pretty rowdy and crazy on gameday so bring your Steeler pride and join us!
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 01-12-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Also, in an effort to reduce the load times, because the Game Day threads can be a happening place come game time, I have set this forum up to not display avatars, signatures, gifts, ribbons and other items that are not of importance in your user info area.

I think you all will notice a significant decrease in load times and should make posting in the game day threads more enjoyable!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    Also, in an effort to reduce the load times, because the Game Day threads can be a happening place come game time, I have set this forum up to not display avatars, signatures, gifts, ribbons and other items that are not of importance in your user info area.

I think you all will notice a significant decrease in load times and should make posting in the game day threads more enjoyable!
    Good deal Chris!! It should be easier to follow what everyone has to say. Just in case anyone hasn't noticed or has never been in here. If you go to other Steeler sites and look at their game day threads, theirs are dead and buried compared to SA's. We have thread counts in the 200-400's on any given sunday whereas other sites don't even break 100.

Thread Information