Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **Walter Young**

Bookmark and Share
    he isnt gonna manhandle any corner, most starting corners would make young their lady

Like who?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

any decent corner lol, mathis would destroy young at the line and then have lockdown coverage on him all the way down the field lol, you guys are way to high on this dude lol....he was alright the other night but damn

I'm not saying he the best receiver in the league but for what kind of offense we will run this guy could be a big weapon. His size and hands will create too many mismatches. Mathis wouldn't get the chance to cover him because he will be busy with Holmes or Ward. Most cases we wouldn't even know the guy that would be covering him. I'll take him in that match up anyday. One on one i'd take him over damn near any corner just throw it high. Who can stop him one on one fade in the endzone. Thats why I don't understand Jacksonville , they don't take advantage of the talent they have.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.NASHA\My Documents\My Pictures\steelers-logan%20large.jpg

Thread Information