Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Growl Towel (email from a friend in J'ville)

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    If I was Penn State, I would cash in on an NFL Franchise using a College Phrase. Man, that is an insult to Penn State, I don't care if you hate them or love em. That is not right.

Does this even matter? Next week you'll see a few of these "growl towels", but they'll be mostly hidden by the terrible towels that will fill the stadium, the Jaguars will get killed, and all the fans will feel like idiots knowing their plan failed and they're team lost, and nobody will ever hear about this again.
    Who Ride?! WE RIDE!!! Long live the Boot!!!

"I'll always be a Steeler" - Joey Porter
    "Once a Steeler, always a Steeler" - Kordell Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    i think we should make willie parker eat lots and lots of cake so we have a power running game

House of Steel
    I wouldn't take Jacksonville very lightly, they are going to push us and push us good. I have a feeling this game is going to be just like it ended with Miami.

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler
    Indy did the same thing during the playoffs last year with their stupid little whitetowels... I guess they came in handy though after the game for wiping away those tears!
    Awww come on, man, that's cliche by now and sooo irritating when other teams say that about our towel mostly because it's so silly and obvious.

Now the surrender thing.. that's a bit better.

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk
    Awww come on, man, that's cliche by now and sooo irritating when other teams say that about our towel mostly because it's so silly and obvious.

Now the surrender thing.. that's a bit better.
    I think we saw a few Indy Fans raise the white flag in surrender when Ben made that tackle, I heard a lot of moaning and griping when that happened.

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    I think most of them were still pretty excited even when Ben made that tackle because they knew they had a ton of time to go down and atleast kick a FG by Mr. Automatic Vanderjerk....turns out the white towels really came out when the most accurate kicker in NFL history missed the biggest kick of his life !

Thread Information