Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: New to site

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy

    Cool New to site

    I just want to say Hey to everyone and those that know the name from the Steelers MB.I'm looking forward to checking this site out and visiting more often. Being that since Steelers.com no longer allow me to post on their board, I got to go somewhere to talk with my fellow Steelers family.
    GO Steelers!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    House of Steel
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand
    I just want to say Hey to everyone and those that know the name from the Steelers MB.I'm looking forward to checking this site out and visiting more often. Being that since Steelers.com no longer allow me to post on their board, I got to go somewhere to talk with my fellow Steelers family.
    GO Steelers!!!!!!!!!!


    You get banned or something? That is unheard of from steelers.com.

    Welcome to the family!!!

  3. #3
    BlitzburghRockCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Central PA.
    Posts
    54,683
    My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Welcome to SA, glad to have you ! You're not the first person to mention problems with the steelers.com boards unfortunately. Post up here and enjoy !

  4. #4
    Steelerlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    5,345
    My Mood
    Amazed
    we are happy to have you here.

    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

    Lyn

    www.blackngoldpride.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU






    Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

  5. #5
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    I don't know what happened. i was posting one day last week and all of a sudden their web site started going crazy(triple posting same post,saying there was errors when there wasn't,etc) so i post a thread telling them them that they need to fix the damn thing and all of a sudden I see that they finally updated their website, but now i've been told that I have to wait for New activation from Mods. I don't get it,how do you have 1455 post and have to wait from the Mods to get permission to use their site.
    I'm not the only one that I hear this happened too.

  6. #6
    Steelerlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    5,345
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand
    I don't know what happened. i was posting one day last week and all of a sudden their web site started going crazy(triple posting same post,saying there was errors when there wasn't,etc) so i post a thread telling them them that they need to fix the damn thing and all of a sudden I see that they finally updated their website, but now i've been told that I have to wait for New activation from Mods. I don't get it,how do you have 1455 post and have to wait from the Mods to get permission to use their site.
    I'm not the only one that I hear this happened too.

    So when they redid the site, does that mean all your posts were wiped out?
    Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

    Lyn

    www.blackngoldpride.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU






    Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

  7. #7
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn
    So when they redid the site, does that mean all your posts were wiped out?
    No, it still saids I have 1455 post
    this is what it saids
    The moderator has reviewd this account and has requested that you please read "New User Activation Information" for verfication purposes.
    and when you ckick on the link , I just get told the same thing

  8. #8
    House of Steel
    Guest
    That sucks, bad. I never used Steelers.com board cause most of the time, you get trolls from other teams using their juvenile language and start their melee. Spare the drama for goodness sakes.

  9. #9
    House of Steel
    Guest
    ROTFL. Let me ask you this, I suppose that site is ran by Chimps now??? The same group of doofus that created some of the most bizarre court winnings in US History too. That Winnebago story, Oh My!!! You should of heard my wife last night. She said, so that is how you can become a millionaire huh? LOL.

  10. #10
    Spectator
    Captcoolhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.E. Ohio
    Posts
    11,362
    My Mood
    Happy
    They're Bad on that site(Mods) There's not alot that can be post without it getting deleted. you can't invite another guy to join your fantasy team with out them sending you warning letters

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New to the site
    By Burghgirl in forum New Addicts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •