Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Saban's attempt at the challenge?

Bookmark and Share
    SA's #1 James Farrior Fan PITT23's Avatar
    Saban took forever, absolutely forever. Heath was clearly out and you'd think the coaches they had upstiars would have known quicker that it should have been challenged. He damn well knew that the refs weren't going to see it by the way he tossed it and if he knew the rules he's have had his challenge.

I think we'd have scored a touchdown though with 1st down from the two or three yard line. Some analysts seem to think that we werent even going to get a FG and that play lost the game for Miami. It wasn't the poor coverage that let Heath catch it and run the other 78 yards, it was the bad call that gave us the extra two yards.
    :: Whoa, where the hell was I for 2 years?::

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Heath showed some amazing speed to outrun those DB's for Miami all the way for the score...now if he could have just kept his feet inbounds this whole challenge thing wouldnt have mattered

My Mood
    Addicted
    I thought he was gonna die at the end of that run....lol That's a long run for a guy his size.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun
    Heath showed some amazing speed to outrun those DB's for Miami all the way for the score...now if he could have just kept his feet inbounds this whole challenge thing wouldnt have mattered
    Heath was super quick! I had no idea the boy was that fast, especially when a DB is going all out and not gaining any ground him! I read a little snippet about Heath becoming one of the great TE's in the league I'm going to post it up here in a minute...

House of Steel
    Heath is going to overtake Antonio Gates as the league biggest threat at Tight End. I know Antonio personally from being in a few classes with him at Kent State. Nice guy, but a mega ego at times. Makes you want to roll your eyes at him o' plenty.

Here is the comments I saw on Yahoo Sports regarding Heath, it's not worthy of it's own thread (The Link for this article can be found in the Porter Cowher relationship thread) :

Tight competition
    On the subject of the Steelers, second-year tight end Heath Miller showed he could be on the way to stardom at his position after scoring the go-ahead touchdown on an 87-yard reception midway through the fourth quarter. Miller finished with three catches for 101 yards and many observers think he has limitless potential with his combination of size and speed.

House of Steel
    SF got me. Like I said, Sometimes I can't clearly read the articles right and then I jump ahead of myself. I understand what your saying, SF. My apologies. My Stuck on Stupid got the best of me there. Thanks for the correction.
    Last edited by House of Steel; 09-10-2006 at 10:11 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel
    What the heck was they watching? Once again, I think the Chimps wrote that article.
    What are you talking about HoS? The Miller article????

House of Steel
    SF, read the comment above, I edited it. STUCK ON STUPID, my new nickname.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Oh, ok.....lol

Thread Information