Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glad they decided to play the game out.

Bookmark and Share
    Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    So basically, you guys are saying don't waste your time on the Network and just go straight for the Sunday Ticket.
    Only if you can't stand Collinsworthless and Grumbal and don't mind missing a few games.

SA's Biggest Fan
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I too was very upset at how Gumble and Collingsworth kept talking about everything else BUT the game in several places--and it wasn't for just like a few seconds... Their inane chatter detracted from what everyone was interested in!!!

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    If any team can be the first to do something it's the Steelers!!!!
    Thats what I'm screamin!!!!!

Chris "I hate the Steelers" C. should be only allowed to call Steeler games if the Bus is in the booth with him so he can be put in his place from time to time
    Hell yes, Da Bus would run em outta the booth!!

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    Before the game all of the "experts" on NFL network predicted a Saints win. They summized that with the coaching changes and the loss of Joey Porter that the Steelers were supposed to struggle trying to find their identity. The Saints on the other hand who played in the NFC championship game were getting all the props. Highest scoring offense, Brees one of the highest rated passers, Bush set to have a breakout season etc.,etc.,etc.,

Well, I am glad they decided to go ahead and play out the game anyway even though it was a foregone conclusion that the Saints would win.

It so upset the experts that they looked like fools, that they dig up some obscure fact that the winner of the HOF game has never won the SB. Is that why the Saints tanked the game? Didn't want to ruin their chances? Give me a break! A 6th seed had never won the superbowl before either until we did it 2 years ago.

You know that their is some bias when Collinsworth has more kind words for your team than all the other guys combined.

You actual listen to the morons? They do not know there heads from there ***. The american media is sadly becoming a laughing stock.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

SA's Official God steelcurtain09's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post
    That pissed me off too! A couple times the camera's were on Collinsworth and Gumbel while the play was ready to resume, as if anybody would rather be watching these clowns. Then they ran a couple plays with the game in the smaller picture in a picture mode so they could keep the camera's on the idiots in the booth. Just shameful!

Yeah, NFL network needs to watch the networks do a game and learn how to do it. They sucked!
    if u watched the pregame, halftime show or postgame u would have realized tht the camera operators in general sucked. It wasnt Collinsworth fault that his producers dont know wht they r doin
    on tht note
    i believe Collinsworth would be a hell of a lot better if he had a different partner. Gumbel is just impossible to listen to and doesnt deserve to be on tv

Quote Originally Posted by Captcoolhand View Post
    So basically, you guys are saying don't waste your time on the Network and just go straight for the Sunday Ticket.
    if u have Comcast the package is worth it because you get College Sports TV
    guess wht they had on on Sunday...

national collegiate paintball championships

try tellin me u wouldnt love to see tht

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    I didn't see anyone call the game, all I seen was the crack pipe mike love fest.
    I totally agree

Originally from Johnstown, PA...now trapped in Bungleland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    While I agree that they were slobbing all over the Saints prior to kickoff, I've got to say .... for the first time ever ...... Collinsworth had plenty of good things to say about Tomlin and the Steelers yesterday.
    I agree and was really surprised by it too.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    i hate the nfl network, and not because i don't have it........ the channel ****ing sucks, all their anaylst are espn, foxsports, and cbs rejects, it's the farm league for broadcasters, i used to think the ppl on nbatv where horrible, but these ppl take the cake.......... i had the chance to watch last years game against the browns on nflnetwork and the commentators ****ing sucked....... and i get to watch the channel when i'm at my grandparents and i can't stand watching for more then 5 mins cause these ppl are horrible at their job...... at least i'll be at my grandparents house the next time teh steelers play on that gay *** network, of course it's the second to the last week of the season, and it probably won't matter much

and i can't get this gay channel cause time warner isn't allowing them or some ****........ and i hate satilite cause all those damn channels and it's still ends up being like cable cause there ain't ever **** on, so no point in paying more money for more crap...........

so **** the nfl network and all their 3rd rate anaylst
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

Quote Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
    i hate the nfl network, and not because i don't have it........ the channel ****ing sucks, all their anaylst are espn, foxsports, and cbs rejects, it's the farm league for broadcasters, i used to think the ppl on nbatv where horrible, but these ppl take the cake.......... i had the chance to watch last years game against the browns on nflnetwork and the commentators ****ing sucked....... and i get to watch the channel when i'm at my grandparents and i can't stand watching for more then 5 mins cause these ppl are horrible at their job...... at least i'll be at my grandparents house the next time teh steelers play on that gay *** network, of course it's the second to the last week of the season, and it probably won't matter much

and i can't get this gay channel cause time warner isn't allowing them or some shiat........ and i hate satilite cause all those damn channels and it's still ends up being like cable cause there ain't ever shiat on, so no point in paying more money for more crap...........

so **** the nfl network and all their 3rd rate anaylst
    It's not good to bottle up your feelings.. it's best to let it all out because you'll feel much better!

lol i think nfl net is ok, collinsworth sucks, gumble sucks but the network isnt that bad....and quit whining about irvin, it was the HOF game and thats what they do, last year it was john madden they were slobbering all over, its like that every year and its just a damn preseason game, 5 minutes in the 3rd quarter of listening to the assclowns talk shouldnt make you lose sleep

Thread Information