Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wilson backs up his whining...

Bookmark and Share
    I have to say i have never been and am still not a Cedrick Wilson fan. But who ever said he was a gamer hit the nail on the head... he will be a great #3 guy. I have also never been a Nate Washington fan because he has SO much potential but plays way too inconsistanly. he should be hoping he makes this team after that performance.

My Mood
    Horny
    i have always like cedrick i think he is a threat for defences and is capable of spreading the field! if he keeps playing like that he will be the #2 guy no doubt!

and just like everyone else i was dissappointed with washington you HAVE to make the easy catches there are no if and or buts about it!

Gold Standard
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    Way too much criticism for Ced on this board. The dude is a "gamer" ... .he wants some action! You can't blame a WR for that ....

Ced runs excellent routes, has great hands, and is money in clutch situations. You can't ask for anything more than that from your #3 guy. I think Ced will flourish under the new Bruce Arians system. Before, the opposing team knew when we were going to pass and put 8 or 9 deep to cover it .... now, they have no idea.

Give the man his props! If anybody got a gameball it should have been Cedric. He caught everything thrown his way and was getting separation on his defenders. I like Santonio too but some competition for the #2 WR spot is good isn't it?
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Waterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ_Steeler View Post
    That's a good one!!

I'm on the fence when it comes to Wilson. If he continues to perform like he did in the HOF game then Santonio will have some competition and will NEED to earn that #2 spot... Santonio didn't look bad either though
    yea wilson looked good but santonio has the #2 job sewn up........he did nothin at all last night to cause any doubt. if wilson has a coupel more games like last night tho he'll be a shoo-in for the #3 WR. people forget that he stepped up big time during the sb run

SA's #1 Pirates Fan Tetris Champion Black@Gold Forever32's Avatar
    My Mood
    Mad
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold4vr View Post

Give the man his props! If anybody got a gameball it should have been Cedric. He caught everything thrown his way and was getting separation on his defenders. I like Santonio too but some competition for the #2 WR spot is good isn't it?
    Yes competition is good.........It will only make Santonio a better player......So I'm glad Ced Wilson had a good game to push Holmes.......As for Nate he better get it together or he will be the 4th WR on this team...Plus if any of the younger WRs show anything then Nate might be off this team period..These next few weeks are huge for Nate......

Wilson stepped up, we need him to.
    He has to be a threat for the passing game to open up.
    Washington was wearing boxing gloves,obviously, Young was impressive.
    "Like a midget at a urinal, I knew I had to be on my toes." - Lt. Frank Drevin

Satan's Helper SteelersfaninPhilly's Avatar
    Washington's new nickname is stonehands.

http://americanat.blogspot.com/

I'm blind, I'm deaf, I wanna be a ref! Get on your knees ref your blowing the game!

Big thank you to pa state Daryl Metcalfe. For doing the right thing.

Waterboy
    Santonio is going to be wicked good in the NFL!!!!

That guy has got tremendous seperation speed. That is his limiting factor. That's going to take some work to get the timing down between Ben and him. As well as Ben realizing that he needs to determine when he's chucking it to Holmes or Hines. Because Holmes can really kick in the jets and break away.

Gold Standard
    With the Bruce Arians planning to run a spread offense I think that the more threats we have the better. Teams with single threats are easier to defend against. I want Ward - Holmes - Wilson - Washington - Reid - Baker and whoever else makes the team to all have great success! Also we need to get Miller and Spaeth some touches. I still hope that the Steelers defense is able to dominate opponents but on the other hand I think that our new look offense will be better equipped to play in a shoot-out style game. Will be very exciting to watch this year!

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_082009/home.parcoltop11.35513.ImageFile.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City South View Post
    Way too much criticism for Ced on this board. The dude is a "gamer" ... .he wants some action! You can't blame a WR for that ....

Ced runs excellent routes, has great hands, and is money in clutch situations. You can't ask for anything more than that from your #3 guy. I think Ced will flourish under the new Bruce Arians system. Before, the opposing team knew when we were going to pass and put 8 or 9 deep to cover it .... now, they have no idea.

Guess alot of people forgot his play in the playoffs,,,,,,,
    Especially the denver game~~~~
    On paper #3 is Nate,,,,,,,,But so far on the field it's mr. wilson

Thread Information