Thread: NFL Steelers-Dolphins Opener Attracts Record TV Audience

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Ratbirds

NFL Steelers-Dolphins Opener Attracts Record TV Audience

good **** because the higher the ratings the steelers get the more national televised games they get, and that means i get to watch more games lol

Yahoo.com - A record 19.3 million viewers tuned in to watch the Super Bowl champion Pittsburgh Steelers defeat the Miami Dolphins 28-17 Thursday, the fourth year since the NFL switched its schedule to begin on Thursday nights.

NBC's first regular-season broadcast in eight years had a 12.6 household rating and a 21 share, Nielsen Media Research said Friday. It was the highest rating since the first NFL kickoff on network television in 2003 had a 12.9 rating.
    http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_wi.../2795/20060908
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Hell yeah, and we showed em why we're the world champs !! Culpepper who? Zack Thomas What?? Chris Chambers?? get outta here !

My Mood
    Addicted
    And they were all Steeler fans!

House of Steel
    Yep, that means more games for me to watch. Now, if the darn wife would just bulge my way.

You guessed it, she wouldn't let me watch it cause it was on the same time as Little House on the Prarie and Nick at Nite.

I am NOT going through the misery like last season.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Little House on the Prarie and Nick at Nite.
    WTH! Me and my wife would be having a nice long talk if she ever tried that crap.....lol I've been a Steelers fan since before she was born!

House of Steel
    Dude, you can't cross my wife, I tried once and got the hell beat out of me for it. I learned a great lesson from that. She is a big woman. I love her to death, but Thursday Night was a humble night for both of us as we found out she is severely anemic. I am scared for her. I let her have a peaceful and restful night. I guarantee you this, I will let her know how ticked off I will be the next time she pulls that stunt on me. 5 times last season I went shopping at the mall while the Steelers were on television playing. That is torture at its finest.

I'm with you on that one koopa, it sucks being out here on the west coast. Our choices are Arizona, San Franciso, San Diego, Dallas and Seattle... None of those teams are too high up on my list to catch my attention.

I would like to see the TV ratings though for when certain teams play during prime time just to see who is really drawing the crowd!

Thread Information