Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm Num !~ Here Are Some Quick Thoughts

Bookmark and Share
    House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn
    What is unSteeler like about it, David?
    Who in their right mind would trade a 7th Rounder to New England for a kid that just prove a legit player in a meaningless Pre-Season only to be cut to found out, oh hey they signed a veteran over me, so I am history.

COME ON LYN!!! Najeh's history is not Steeler like.

I never seen a more boneheaded move by a Front Office than us. THIS IS HIGHLY UNCHARACTER LIKE coming from the Rooneys. They are old school.

GIVE ME A BREAK, save the excuses. It tells me they made a mistake and trying to cover up one for another. This Najeh signing is a mistake too.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    Quote Originally Posted by House of Steel
    Who in their right mind would trade a 7th Rounder to New England for a kid that just prove a legit player in a meaningless Pre-Season only to be cut to found out, oh hey they signed a veteran over me, so I am history.

COME ON LYN!!! Najeh's history is not Steeler like.

I never seen a more boneheaded move by a Front Office than us. THIS IS HIGHLY UNCHARACTER LIKE coming from the Rooneys. They are old school.

GIVE ME A BREAK, save the excuses. It tells me they made a mistake and trying to cover up one for another. This Najeh signing is a mistake too.
    how many 7th rounders have actually made an impact?? i'm fine with that trade....i'm glad we are at least attempting to get better. what davenport did was in the past....the steelers wouldn't have signed him if they thought he still couldn't find the restroom
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

House of Steel
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa
    i think he's refering to davenports pooping problems in the past.....the steelers usually don't sign ppl with a "troubled" past
    Yeah, that is it. Koopa. That is that stupid cut of Chidi that Matt quoted and then on top of wasting a 7th rounder on a kid from NE only to get cut???? That is what I am doing!!!

Koopa, from your last post, You do realize the history of Colbert and Cowher, they have found some diamonds in the rough in the latter rounds of the NFL Draft, so I hope you can understand and respect from where I am coming from in that agenda. I see your point, too, not to be a smart ellick.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by koopa
    i think he's refering to davenports pooping problems in the past.....the steelers usually don't sign ppl with a "troubled" past

I would rather have a player with a "pooping problem" than one who hits his wife and is not aware of the rule to let the ball go inside the 10 yard line............I think you learn that in Pop Warner footballl.

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    If he works out then yeah we found a diamond in the rough..if we doesnt we don't lose much but atleast we gave him chance. Wonder what Bettis thinks of all this signing.

My Mood
    Ratbirds
    I would rather have a player with a "pooping problem" than one who hits his wife and is not aware of the rule to let the ball go inside the 10 yard line............I think you learn that in Pop Warner footballl.

holmes did no such thing, it's just a gold digger seeing green and wanting more then she deserves so she makes up some bull then all of sudden wants to call it off.....funny how he never had problems then money comes in and bam he's a "wife beater" holmes is innocent. por favor believe it.........and that was a rookie mistake, and he slipped, if he had better shoes on he could've got some good yardage
    "SA, it's more than a FEVER it's an ADDICTION" -BlacknGold Bleeder

House of Steel

What a smart *** way to respond, Lyn.

Thread Information