Thread: Briggs will sign.....

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Briggs will sign.....

Briggs' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, had continued negotiations with Chicago management, even after a July 16 deadline to sign a long-term deal had passed. A Bears teammate confirmed to the Tribune that Briggs intended to sign a one-year contract tender worth $7.2 million for being the franchise player. According to the Tribune report, Briggs could receive some of the amount earlier, and would have an agreement with the Bears that he would not be the franchise player in 2008.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Surprised when I heard this on sirius !

Guess cabbage talks and he caved ~~~~~~

After all that chatter,,,,,,,Guess a mans word is just a word when it comes to millions at least for him !

SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted
    All these players that threaten to holdout cuz they're not getting a new deal are idiots. I kinda see where they come from, but the franchise tag gives them top money for their position. Come into camp, shut the **** up and play for your contract with someone else. Doing that also shows the next team that at least your a professional and not a cry baby bitch boy. Briggs has got plenty left in him to play for that one last payday, as most of them do.

If you donít stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

#1 Cheesehead Hater
    I'm glad he stopped being dumb and signed.

Thread Information