Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anybody have any other Steelers party ideas?

  1. #1
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny

    Anybody have any other Steelers party ideas?

    We alway have the Black & Gold table clothes and platic forks and spoons in Black and Gold. Also I have a large Steelers glass collection, so we use Steelers glasses to hold the forks and spoons. We have the Steelers helmet chip bowl, and Steeles toothpick holders.

    Anybody have any good ideas! Oh yeah and we play corhhole with my Steelers bean bag set!


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

  2. #2
    BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    FAYETTEVILLE AR
    Posts
    959
    I was going to have a pretty big crowd over for the HOF game so I thought well we are playing the Saints we should do a Cajun type of cookout so I guees I am trying to think of what type of stuff to prepare for a group of around 20

  3. #3
    2nd String memphissteelergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    M-town, TN
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    I was going to have a pretty big crowd over for the HOF game so I thought well we are playing the Saints we should do a Cajun type of cookout so I guees I am trying to think of what type of stuff to prepare for a group of around 20

    Just did a search and found this website: cajun-recipes.com. They have a specific link for party recipes.

  4. #4
    SA's Bouncer
    DIESELMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Brandenburg, Ky.
    Posts
    7,492
    My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    We alway have the Black & Gold table clothes and platic forks and spoons in Black and Gold. Also I have a large Steelers glass collection, so we use Steelers glasses to hold the forks and spoons. We have the Steelers helmet chip bowl, and Steeles toothpick holders.

    Anybody have any good ideas! Oh yeah and we play corhhole with my Steelers bean bag set!
    Don't forget the keg!!!


    If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!


    "Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

    "They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

  5. #5
    BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    FAYETTEVILLE AR
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post
    Just did a search and found this website: cajun-recipes.com. They have a specific link for party recipes.


    Hey thanks .... going to Holly springs Miss this weekend

  6. #6
    PsychoWard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Madison,Ohio
    Posts
    7,690
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevestinks View Post
    We alway have the Black & Gold table clothes and platic forks and spoons in Black and Gold. Also I have a large Steelers glass collection, so we use Steelers glasses to hold the forks and spoons. We have the Steelers helmet chip bowl, and Steeles toothpick holders.

    Anybody have any good ideas! Oh yeah and we play corhhole with my Steelers bean bag set!
    don't forget about the napkinks we took from hines field

  7. #7
    Snake Champion steelersgal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    painesville, ohio
    Posts
    14,757
    My Mood
    Smokin
    and the steeler plates and bowls you just bought a few weekends ago..and what about your steelers tree


    Thanks for the sig Flea

  8. #8
    Stairwayto7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    Posts
    6,544
    My Mood
    Horny
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoWard View Post
    don't forget about the napkinks we took from hines field
    Oh yeah, we walked out of Heinz Field with about 1000 Heinz Feild napkins with the logo on them, and we only get them out for games


    **** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

  9. #9
    2nd String memphissteelergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    M-town, TN
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Hey thanks .... going to Holly springs Miss this weekend

    Cool...some event going on there?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steelers pounce on Ravens early, roll to easy victory
    By NOVA STEELERS in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:37 AM
  2. I Hate the Ravens
    By FC FURY in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  3. Steelers eye free agents - Who's available...
    By BlitzburghRockCity in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:49 PM
  4. Pre Game Report - Steelers vs Falcons (Wk. 7)
    By House of Steel in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 01:23 PM
  5. Pre Game Report - Steelers vs. Chiefs (Wk. 6)
    By House of Steel in forum Steelers Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •