Thread: WR Chambers arrested for DWI.....

Bookmark and Share
    My Mood
    Addicted

WR Chambers arrested for DWI.....

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Miami Dolphins wide receiver Chris Chambers was arrested early Saturday on charges of driving while impaired and speeding.
    Chambers, 28, was arrested by Charlotte-Mecklenburg police around 2:30 a.m., several miles south of downtown, said police Capt. Lisa Goelz. He faces charges of driving while impaired, speeding, and reckless driving, she said.
    He was later released on a $1,750 bond, according to Goelz. No other details were available.
    Chambers, Miami's top receiver, began his NFL career with the Dolphins in 2001. He played in the Pro Bowl after the 2005 season.
    "We recently learned about this and are in the process of gathering more information," Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene said.
    A spokesperson for Chambers couldn't immediately be reached for comment.
    They're droppin like flies.....

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

We might have no opponents, as they can not field a team. steelers win the superbowl by default

Born in Uniontwon P.A. ready to get back to the Pittsburgh area by 2017
    My Mood
    Horny
    Got to learn eventually!

**** Formerly Clevestinks!****
    i como enormes senos

My Mood
    Addicted
    You know with all their damn money you would think they could just hire a driver or something to avoid all of this.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosdo View Post
    You know with all their damn money you would think they could just hire a driver or something to avoid all of this.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

Spectator
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hell no,to proud for all that.
    "It is hard to wait around for something that you know may never happen;but it's even harder to let go when it's everything you want"
    -unknown

POKER LEGEND
    Thats too smart for them to think of

My Mood
    Horny
    i have always wondered this myself they are idiots!!!

My Mood
    Addicted
    Updating the Chris Chambers’ DWI arrest, the Palm Beach Post reports: “The arresting officer noted that Chambers, 28, emitted a ‘very strong odor’ of alcohol, had watery or glassy eyes and mumbled his words. The officer said Chambers told him he had earlier consumed one alcoholic beverage… Subjected to six physical and oral tests, Chambers was unable to stand on one leg for more than a few seconds, twice could not recite the alphabet from J to W without missing letters and did not follow instructions when asked to count backward from a given number.” A couple things here… Even though Chambers blew under the legal limit at .06, he didn’t agree to the test until they booked him at the station, which could have been 1 ½ hours later. So he was probably .08 – legally drunk in North Carolina – when he declined the onsite Breathalyzer. It sounds like he got drunk and got behind the wheel, period. His lawyer has a tough case if all those field tests are on camera. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell will wait for due process but don’t be shocked if Chambers gets a 1-2 game suspension.
    Last edited by DIESELMAN; 07-17-2007 at 08:11 PM.

--Jack Lambert

--Joe Greene

Thread Information