My Mood
    Amazed

Gumbel is Staying With NFL Network

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

In Gumbels defense he was probably trying to be funny, and for some guys it's really hard for them to be funny. It's a shame that people need to really think hard about what they are going to say now a days becuase others can take their comments out of context and blow the situation out of proportion, and others just have a thin shell and can't take a little jab.

People (I'm not directing these comments to anyone on this board, so don't take it personally) need to lighten and not sweat the small stuff so much. I'm glad Gumbel gets to keep his job and I hope they give him a raise because then another group will get pissed of about that!

My Mood
    Amazed
    You are so right! In these dayas of political correctness, a person is not sure what to say and not say. I believe in not hurting anyone's feelings but at the same time grow a backbone or get away from areas where you may be "offended" Like stay home, don't answer your phone, don't read the paper and for heaven's sake don't watch tv and most definitely do not get on a Message board.

I wouled suggest weeding your garden and talking to other family members and friends (if you have any) who also need to grow a backbone.

Peace & Yours in Black 'N Gold,

Lyn

www.blackngoldpride.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3JXqogT0VU

Many thanks to BR7 (Ron) for the sig and matching avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerlyn
    You are so right! In these dayas of political correctness, a person is not sure what to say and not say. I believe in not hurting anyone's feelings but at the same time grow a backbone or get away from areas where you may be "offended" Like stay home, don't answer your phone, don't read the paper and for heaven's sake don't watch tv and most definitely do not get on a Message board.

I wouled suggest weeding your garden and talking to other family members and friends (if you have any) who also need to grow a backbone.

Yeah! You tell em'

You're absolutely right! People are so sensative and take everything personally. Gene upshaw probably laughed about it at first until he realized Gumbel was talking about him then he was like If anyone was to take offense to his comments it should have been Upshaw and Upshaw only.

Thread Information