Thread: Pollack to sit out 2007

Bookmark and Share
    SA's Bouncer
    My Mood
    Addicted

Pollack to sit out 2007

CINCINNATI -- Bengals linebacker David Pollack, who broke a bone in his neck during a game last season, isn't expected to play this year.
    "He is working extremely hard and will continue focusing his efforts on rehabilitating with our medical staff," coach Marvin Lewis said.
    Pollack broke the bone while tackling Cleveland's Reuben Droughns on Sept. 17 and missed the rest of the season. The club said he is continuing to recover from surgery he had Jan. 3.
    "I'm grateful for my recovery to this point, and I'm working every day to get my full strength back," Pollack said. "Any final decision on football is still down the road for me."
    Pollack suffered no paralysis from the injury and has been able to resume normal activities outside of football.
    Pollack was the Bengals' top draft choice in 2005, selected 17th overall. The linebacker from the University of Georgia played in 14 games with five starts as a rookie.
    With players pissin away their talents these days, I hope and pray Pollack comes back 110% in 2008.

If you don’t stand behind our troops.....Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

"Give me a 6 pack, half hour of rest and lets go play them again....We can beat them."
    --Jack Lambert

"They say that when you're the champs, everybody will try to beat you. Well, I'm glad we're the champs, so bring 'em on, bring 'em all on. If we die, we ain't gonna die running. It's gonna be a fight."
    --Joe Greene

My Mood
    Addicted
    I agree Diesel. I hope to see Pollack lining up across from the Steelers again one day. I'll be praying for his recovery.

My Mood
    Angry
    I think Pollack should be "Better safe than Sorry" and just be happy that he can walk, run and do the every day stuff that everyone does.
    I think his football days are over and will be surprised if he plays another down in the NFL.

Thread Information