Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 1 Year Anniversay Steeler Addicts

My Mood
    Curmudgeon

Exclamation Happy 1 Year Anniversay Steeler Addicts

It's officially 1 year that SA has been in existance !

Thank you so much to all the members for being part of the family and spending time with us each day. We appreciate you all more than you know. SA would be nothing without you and all your participation. Keep spreading the word because is the place to be !

A special thanks goes out to Steelersfan for having the original vision to start this place. Without you none of us would be here right now bro !

Thanks also to all of the staff here, you guys are second to none and I'm proud to be associated with each and every one of you. A big thanks to Chris for being my right hand man and putting so much time and effort into SA. I couldn't ask for a better man to help keep things going around here.

We've come so far and grown so much in 1 year that it's just amazing, and the best is yet to come !
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 07-09-2007 at 02:45 AM.

Reppin' 724
    Word to everyone's mother!!!

Great place and people!!

BITE ME ICS!...Woodsonsgirl

ONLY BEEN HERE 7 months and 7 days BUT WHO'S COUNTING~~~

Love it here,looking foward to another great year on the best Steeler site
    on the planet !!!!!!!
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 07-09-2007 at 01:26 AM.

My Mood
    Addicted
    Dan you had the vision for SA and I am grateful to you for starting this place. Matt, you have done a great job with the site. I believe SA has the best staff and members around. I love this place. Here's to more years to come at SA!

SA Affiliate - Sports Jabber Deb's Avatar
    Happy anniverary guys...........it's a great site and thanks for letting me be a small part of it

Starter
    SA is the epitome of class, and is run how every site should be. Just like the Steelers football organization

My Mood
    Addicted
    WOW!!!! One year already!

I have a few thanks I'd like to give out myself.

First, to Chris and Matt for all the help they gave me while SA was growing! Couldn't have asked for better co-admin to help out!

Second, for Matt taking over the site and keeping it going! It makes me proud to see how far SA has come!

Third, a special thanks to Chris for the all the time he has put in here. The homepage looks awesome!

Fourth, to Koopa! Without his special "spamming" abilities we wouldn't have a lot of you members here!.....lol Koopa knows what we went through starting this site and was always about SA and getting GOOD members here! Can't thank him enough!

And last but not least........to all who were members here when we got this thing going! Without you guys this place would have been nothing!

It's been great watching SA grow and I hope to be here for many more years cheering on the Steelers!

Thanks everyone that helped me get this site off the ground! Thanks to Chris and Matt for keeping it going when I wasn't able! Thanks to all the staff and members who have helped make SA what it is!

And not to forget! A big thanks to those who thought enough of this site to donate! A big, big thanks to all of you!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon
    Just seeing all the members having a good time posting up every day, people enjoying themselves in the Arcade and Poker room, and having some of the best and most insightful Steelers talk I've ever had the privilege to be apart of makes it all worthwhile.

You guys rock and I thank you all so much.

Dan made a good point too about all those that donate, thank you so much because it's very appreciated and helps keep SA going ! Whether you donate or not though, you all rock in our book and we're happy to have you on board. Remember the staff is always here to answer your questions and help make sure that your SA experience is the best it can be.
    Last edited by BlitzburghRockCity; 07-09-2007 at 02:39 AM.

It's been an awesome ride so far and I'm thrilled to be a part of it! There are so many great people here it's hard to thank you all... but thanks to everyone who has recently joined and those that have been around even longer than I have!

Things are still fresh and new around here and it's only going to get better so we hope you all stick around and invite your friends because you don't want to miss what's in store for the future!

Thread Information